The Fifth Age begins on World 6

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Lord Diligent

The Fifth Age begins on World 6

Post by Lord Diligent »

Greetings Sire! It is good to see you have made it through the trials of the Fourth Age and ready to face the challenges that the Fifth Age brings! Hopefully you have brought many loyal friends and staunch allies along with you in to this new era as well, for you will need them if you are to succeed!

Core to the Fifth Age is the new rule set, which is now in effect.

1. Military Schools can be upgraded to level 5.
2. Treasure Castles are twice as likely to appear.
3. All factions and houses have been disbanded.
4. All capital forums and walls have been cleared.
5. Only members of a House can be candidates for County election.
6. To be eligible for the office of sheriff, a candidate must belong to a House which controls at least 30% of the parishes in the county.
7. Glory gained overall is increased by one-third.
8. Large Houses gain Glory more slowly than small Houses. A House with 60 members will gain one-third the amount of Glory that would be normally gained.

As you can see Sire, you will need to maneuver skillfully in this new political arena and spread your villages and influence all over the realm in order to assure victory for you and your chosen comrades in arms.

Good Luck!
Mosryp

Re: The Fifth Age begins on World 6

Post by Mosryp »

IT'S greath age 5 started
but SK should did a dramatic change beside the 30 % of the control
we still have the major house in control and no other house can move up in rank or power
W6 just dying and SK do not really care ,all house are going down just because a house was to dominated the full map and no one can really fight because we all got crush

and I don't really see small house gainning some glory more of before like said in SK new rules

yes they got a high count of players in the world but how many are actif they should take a look at it .

take all world with low activity and put all those players in the same world then action will raise .
Very desapointed at the w6 right now

:(
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

that what they said
Lacie

Post by Lacie »

The game has taken a turn for the worse in my opinion. Too much power has been concentrated in too few hands. A few of the leaders have decreed how the rest of the world should play and threaten to destroy those who do not comply. Their stated aim is to continue the world indefinitely in spite of the game makers. Don't think it will work. But time will tell.
ravenor2014

Post by ravenor2014 »

No kidding about the game being gone wild. I got my villages razed because I wouldn't join a house that I didn't want to join.

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”