War On World 6

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
KyeP

Re: War On World 6

Post by KyeP »

please remind me when i was bad mouthing you?
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

eww

the world is orange

im willing to trade houses to get the color something else haha
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

KyeP wrote:the old 'Knights of Right' h7 did not have bad leaders... just because we held England, wales and Ireland you guys decided to declare on us when most of us were asleep and now you hold the majority of the map, you think you can bully everyone...

i think this counts bro..=/ and btw! i dont "hate you" i just dont trust ya...sorry. never actually done anything to me or really anyone else i know of to cause negative feelings regarding you personnaly.

but I honestly believe you'd rather be fighting alongside zee enemies in this latest war than zee alliance you are techically a part of. if im wrong, by all means correct me, the adoring public of like 5-6 people are watching... hehe

happy- yes. orange is an awful color...100% ugh-lee. most of the colors suck ...i am rather partial to the h19 dark purple though...and of course who doesnt like black?
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

you mean this isnt being read by the entire W6 player base D:

i go out of my way to make things entertaining for people (especially in the procs haha) so to tell me that when i spam this forum only a half dozen people see it breaks my heart

SadHour224
TearFarmer, W6

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”