Blocked from trading due4 to IP???????????????

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
corvus81

Blocked from trading due4 to IP???????????????

Post by corvus81 »

Some days ago a friend loged in the game and in this world after i helped her with recourses all of a sudden one day i got restricted from sending her recourses due to having the same IP but she does not know my log in info and vice versa and we are living 3 countries apart so it is impossible and it does NOT make ANY sense unless there is a rule concerning the ammount of goods we can trade betweeen us.

Hoping to resolve this problem.

Thank you in advance ,

Corvus
Wizard

Re: Blocked from trading due4 to IP???????????????

Post by Wizard »

If IP was shared at any moment in the last 15 days you are blocked from being able to trade with one another that means you cannot go to your friend place and show him your village by logging there or vice-versa doing so blocks you from helping one another as they call it cheating by multi accounting.

It is in the rules the restriction disappears after around 15 days of not sharing IP address.
corvus81

Post by corvus81 »

I am aware of the rules,the thing here is that we are 3 countries away from eachother and noone visited noone so it is impossible to have logged in the same house and having the same IP
Rakomelo

Post by Rakomelo »

Again,
We are 2 different ppl, in 2 different countries.
I DID NOT log in to his account, and he DID NOT log in to mine. We do not share any IP or VPN or whatever!
I can send him stuff (I have a premium token) but he keeps getting blocked from sending me resources.
Rakomelo

Post by Rakomelo »

DavidSpy wrote:Two ways to explain this;

1.) You shared accounts (which isn't allowed and can get you banned).
2.) You are connecting over a VPN or other proxy making it appear you are somewhere you are not.
None of that applys to our case since none of that happen. I am sure one of the admins or mods or someone else has a way to check it. So, why can't he send me resources?
Rakomelo

Post by Rakomelo »

DavidSpy wrote:From the game rules;
5. Players sharing an Internet Connection.

Players who are sharing the same connection should not trade or reinforce each other. Nor should they capture each others villages. The game will automatically detect if you are on the same connection and limit what can be done.

If you are using a shared connection, which uses the same public IP address for all players on this connection, you will be unable to perform certain actions. Shared IPs will happen if players are on the same network, i.e. people in the same house/office.

These actions are:
  • Voting for or by influencing with monks in an election, players on the same connection.
  • Making a vassal or becoming a liege lord to players on the same connection.
  • Reinforcing players on the same connection
  • Using monks (Interdict, Absolution and Excommunicate) on players on the same connection.
  • Trading with players on the same connection.
  • Attacking the same common target (humans only) as players on the same connection.

It's possible that people on the same ISP with dynamic IPs may get the same IP.
Emphasis added that last sentence as I believe it's relevant to your problem.
Again, not the case.
I am in Portugal, I either logg in from my house, or from my work place. Corvus81 is in Greece.
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Submit a ticket but trust me the game knows what you might not know maybe you did give your info to your friend, doesn't matter to us as Mod we do not get access to such info but if the game prevents you from doing something the game has a reason and that you like the reason or not it still will do it.

It is always funny to see people come and say they did nothing wrong but the game thinks different and the game CAN'T think.
Rakomelo

Post by Rakomelo »

Wizard wrote:Submit a ticket but trust me the game knows what you might not know maybe you did give your info to your friend, doesn't matter to us as Mod we do know get access to such info but if the game prevents you from doing something the game has a reason and that you like the reason or not it still will do it.

It is always funny to see people come and say they did nothing wrong but the game thinks different and the game CAN'T think.
Well, if that was the case, we wouldn't complain. We would simply wait till the 2 weeks or whatever time passes.
Is there any rule about sending resources to another player? Is there a limit or something?
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

Wizard wrote:Submit a ticket but trust me the game knows what you might not know maybe you did give your info to your friend, doesn't matter to us as Mod we do know get access to such info but if the game prevents you from doing something the game has a reason and that you like the reason or not it still will do it.

It always amazes me how a " MOD " can come into the forum and post a rude reply to someone who is doing nothing but asking for help. They may not / do not understand the full working of a game or even the Internet. They do know this is a forum where they should be able to ask even what you may consider a DUMB question or a question that has been asked several times and get a decent reply from a " MOD ".

@ Davidspy . Nice reply !!
Rakomelo

Post by Rakomelo »

DavidSpy wrote:
Rakomelo wrote: Again, not the case.
I am in Portugal, I either logg in from my house, or from my work place. Corvus81 is in Greece.
You are close enough in proximity that, if you both use the same ISP, you could have been assigned your friend's IP by chance. The odds seem somewhat astronomical but it's possible. If this explanation does not satisfy, you can escalate the support request by submitting a ticket to Kingdoms support.
Thanks for your help, we will try the support to see if they can find out. We were just wondering if there was another reason, since if that is the case we really really really have bad luck...

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”