Hows Britain

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
HappyHour224

Hows Britain

Post by HappyHour224 »

looks like a united scotland is doin alright
Unknownhost

Re: Hows Britain

Post by Unknownhost »

well...they did get rid of the useless farmer who was holding two kingships.

and that makes me happy.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

so why all the hate, i thought dorchester was beloved by everyone
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

its got alot to do with the lying, backstabbing, story twisting, greed, ego, attitude, whining, and bootlicking mostly.

/edit i left out "cowardice" oops.

other than that stuff shes a wonderful e-persona.

she has had no small part in driving friends away from the game, not from any in game stuff- aside from pretending she couldnt help allies when she well should have, but from her drama and teamspeak garbage.

driven friends of yours away from the game too btw. just with her drama, mail me in game if ya wana know the details bro. members of your faction helped with it also. =p a lil suprised to see you working for them due to it.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

are we talkin about the same person?

and about H16: we have it pretty awesome over here. pool parties, pizza night, you name it. lots of fun.
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

HappyHour224 wrote:are we talkin about the same person?

and about H16: we have it pretty awesome over here. pool parties, pizza night, you name it. lots of fun.

you're in h7 brah. =) as of this writing at least.

to dorchester

you ARE a drama queen and anyone whose had to deal with your bull^&$^ knows it. we would sit off in a private channel to hang out, cut up, laugh, maybe even attack someone and then you'd flip out to cato until you'd have permissions to hop in any channel. the excuse you have used in the past is "i know they are talking about me!". eventually you'd get in then...sit there. not taking part, not participating, but just like an elephant in the room lurking.

i mean its like you telling cato how you dont need him on w6 anymore then as soon as war broke out, you sent a handful of half hearted attacks and jumped vac mode. finnaly get out, jump straight under h17 wing.

as to that one incident you mention. i was there remember? every day we fought, every day you_sat_there. you didnt help monk, you didnt help fight, you would literally sit there and sell weapons to maresfield when people in the teamspeak channel 2 parishs below you were asking for weapons rofl! this was also about that time you decided to start clearing inactives out of kent and upset augh grande, while the rest of the people you insisted on forcing yourself on nightly were fighting in west sussex. but we handled that for ya too eh' prawn cakes?

or remember the guy who sat in your faction for 5 months and never got a thread or activity check? give ya a hint, was an ex-di guy in dorset. at the same time you were flipping out about your "active" members being gold raided. which is funny because most of them never even noticed or happen to realize it days or even a week later.

you left out part of that bit where "eyeofwar and i went after you". i only removed 2? of your castles. you're one of those crap players who doesnt put up troops and had already commited enough sins against me and mine to be despised. eyeofwar did the rest entirely on his own as by that time i had nippled up and left the game. odd isnt it how you had no gold to help your allies fight, but he pulled close to 7million out of you in ireland during that, wasnt it? :lol: i did see the screenshots on skype.

i know what you are.

your good name is only good to those who do not truly know you. you are in actuality a bottom feeding leech on the backside of this game. when you get in trouble, you _always_ run to get others to do what you cant do. no matter what lies or how much literal crying you have to do in teamspeak until someone saves you. lady if the game upsets you to the point of tears it might be time to step back and get psychiatric help.

so by all means, spin away baby. tell everyone how you are the innocent victim of the big bad bullies and then run while they fight. again...

dont worry, i got np letting you get the last word in. just try not to spew food all over your monitor while you do it. knock yourself out. ive written my wall of text for this year i think now. XD
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

lmao, its pretty obvious who the unstable one is around here XD

but its all fine and dandy in my eyes, the old alliance is collapsing and its a beautiful sight. who knew they hated each other so much
KyeP

Post by KyeP »

it is HappyHour, and ill tell you something else, it aint dorch
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

:lol:

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”