In Memoriam: Skyehawk (Rob)

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Zaza Fandango

In Memoriam: Skyehawk (Rob)

Post by Zaza Fandango »

The very sad news has come to us that a friend and fellow moderator has passed away and died way too young.

His name was Rob and was known as Skyehawk. A lot of him might known him in this world, he was a very active moderator and was always helpful and friendly.

Out of respect to him we will keep one village of him in World 6 under permanent ID so that it will not be lost.

If you knew Rob, or just out of respect, please send out monks to his village called 'skyehawk village' in Scotland.
wtfisthis

Re: In Memoriam: Skyehawk (Rob)

Post by wtfisthis »

Zaza Fandango wrote:The very sad news has come to us that a friend and fellow moderator has passed away and died way too young.

His name was Rob and was known as Skyehawk. A lot of him might known him in this world, he was a very active moderator and was always helpful and friendly.

Out of respect to him we will keep one village of him in World 6 under permanent ID so that it will not be lost.

If you knew Rob, or just out of respect, please send out monks to his village called 'skyehawk village' in Scotland.
sorry for your loss Zaza i have already send a monk i will do so on a daily basis
kwud

Post by kwud »

i have never heard of or met skyehawk.

but last time i did something like this the guy turned out to be alive.
Zaza Fandango

Post by Zaza Fandango »

I can only say I wish he was still alive. Unfortunately his death was confirmed by his family.
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

Skyehawk was a moderator that had a unique way of making people laugh. He loved a good debate and was a skilful player of Stronghold Kingdoms. In fact he was a player, moderator through the early stages of the game in the Alpha days and before I even started playing in Alpha 4.

To me Skyehawk was a mentor, a friend and colleague and he will be dearly missed by me and by many in this game who respected and liked him.

Thank you Zaza for placing this here.

kwud, scroll down to the end of this page to the addition by Firefly : http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/inde ... d_Kingdoms
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

Very sad news. I do not play on this world but my thoughts and Prayers are with his family and friends

RIP Skyehawk (Rob)
siepiflop007

Post by siepiflop007 »

Man.. he was a good guy.. helpfull and friendly ! i'll keep ID'n him forever untill i die. (i Promaise)
i gonna miss him! PLZ sent ID cause we can't lose that village !

i sent x4 8monk.. after that i'll sent more cause he learned me how to use monk/soldiers/... so now i will use my monk to defend him !
R.I.P. skyehawk. ! :(
Acacian

Post by Acacian »

R.I.P Mate my monks are on their way.
-Acacian
siepiflop007

Post by siepiflop007 »

can some explain the death of skyehawk? he dies.. but what s the reason carcrash/cancer...
im a good friend and he was a good friend for everyone ...
wtfisthis

Post by wtfisthis »

siepiflop007 wrote:can some explain the death of skyehawk? he dies.. but what s the reason carcrash/cancer...
im a good friend and he was a good friend for everyone ...
i believe Zaza said somewhere in a thread i'm in that he died of aorta failure...

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”