Corrupt a Wish

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Unknownhost

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Post by Unknownhost »

wtfisthis wrote:i wish in game politics would take less messaging
granted, firefly finaly adds a diplomacy matrix on house, faction, and even personal level (least three tabs). however now your backdoor alliances are exposed and the people who have been carrying you and sending absolve instead of excom are promptly exterminated and you quickly follow.

I wish firefly would quit updating the UI and adding more useless cards to clutter up the packs with and finnaly add a pure in-game content update with actuall things to do and accomplish...maybe even, dare i say, stuff to entertain the customers.
wtfisthis

Post by wtfisthis »

Unknownhost wrote:
wtfisthis wrote:i wish in game politics would take less messaging
granted, firefly finaly adds a diplomacy matrix on house, faction, and even personal level (least three tabs). however now your backdoor alliances are exposed and the people who have been carrying you and sending absolve instead of excom are promptly exterminated and you quickly follow.

I wish firefly would quit updating the UI and adding more useless cards to clutter up the packs with and finnaly add a pure in-game content update with actuall things to do and accomplish...maybe even, dare i say, stuff to entertain the customers.
granted, you get so entertained by SHK you abandon your real life and loose your wife, house, car, kids and everything you used to own

i wish i had pie
Orbit Storm

Post by Orbit Storm »

Granted. But now your life has become an odd spoof of the 1998 Pleasantville movie.

I wish that GoDaddy didn't use such underhanded tactics to dupe its longstanding customers.
Biotot

Post by Biotot »

Wish granted, however this new approach toward morality made GoDaddy remove cleavage from their advertisements. With no new incoming business they declare bankruptcy mere seconds after you subscribed for another year with no chance of a refund.

I wish I was an astronaut.
They tried to excom 5 people
A sane person wouldn't do maintenance on 30 villages and continue to call it fun. W6, now farmville for all.

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”