Corrupt a Wish

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Biotot

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Post by Biotot »

Granted, you are now supreme ruler of the world. Unfortunately you are in a permanent coma and your punk son-in-law gets to have all the fun.

I wish Micheal Bay movies were better.
They tried to excom 5 people
A sane person wouldn't do maintenance on 30 villages and continue to call it fun. W6, now farmville for all.
Kannibus

Post by Kannibus »

Michael Bay's next film wins the academy for best picture. The film is a remake of The Passion of the Christ staring Justin Beiber as Jesus, One Direction as the disciples. Paris Hilton plays a bearded Pontius Pilate.

I wish I could figure out why house 9 reads my Marshall proclamations more than my allies.
Biotot

Post by Biotot »

Wish granted, you are now the wealthiest person on the planet.
Unfortunately, Kwud's son in law (supreme ruler of earth) taxed you into poverty soon after coming to power.

I wish Jesus powers didn't let monks walk on water.
A sane person wouldn't do maintenance on 30 villages and continue to call it fun. W6, now farmville for all.
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

granted, but now you've seen something so horribly terrifying it haunts you for the rest of your days.

I wish I had more rum.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

granted, but now you must spend the next 24 hours counter monking absolve on excoms due to the massive monk storm inc too you...while drunk.

i wish these forums didnt suck.
Greyson-Mactire

Granted, but the day you pick it up is the day a new clean fuel source is invented and all vehicles that run on fossil fuels are banned world wide or are required to be converted for said new clean fuel source.

I wish I was a Jedi.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Biotot

Post by Biotot »

Granted, you will forever be anakin skywalker. Unfortunately, you're stuck as little annie. (I can't think of a more cruel fate, that's just downright ruthless)

I wish potatoe
Greyson-Mactire

kwud wrote:granted. but your given a pototo and told its the same thing, plus its cursed so that if you eat if you become deathly ill and never recover.

i wish instead of education you could have a chip installed in your brain to gain all the knowledge they teach in schools.
granted, but you're the only one who has it on earth and with a snap of your fingers your forehead opens up to receive a stream of knowledge. Unfortunately you're centuries away from actually being able to use it and have it function right... As well as if any one snaps their finger that data port is accessed. (An internet to the person that gets that reference)

I wish I had a cookie.
Biotot

Post by Biotot »

The cruelty greyson! that technology should only be used for broadcasting massive amounts of data, possibly for a large TV broadcasting space station..

Wish granted, you get your cookie. but it has raisins.

I wish I was a rock god.
Greyson-Mactire

Biotot wrote:The cruelty greyson! that technology should only be used for broadcasting massive amounts of data, possibly for a large TV broadcasting space station..

Wish granted, you get your cookie. but it has raisins.

I wish I was a rock god.
Wish granted but you turn out to be a one hit wonder and your godliness only lasts as long as your success / alternatively your wish was granted but misinterpreted so you were then made the god of all rocks and all rocks were made in your image after being turned into a rock... (Also I like raisin cookies D:>/ Also kudos on the answer)

I wish I was a dragon.

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”