This used to be a great game

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Cheekything

Re: This used to be a great game

Post by Cheekything »

Just pointing out that innocent people generally don't make a big fuss about it on the forums they quietly make a ticket to support.

I means the admins are fantastic in their timings to reply to support tickets and all your serving to do is causing yourself to be a target in game.
Cheekything

Post by Cheekything »

If you are innocent you are not a very clever or tactful about proving it.

However as was already pointed out by the mods the rule you needed to look at was the investigation time one and any you may have broken.

They will unban/block your account within 7 days if you are proven to be innocent but frankly spouting off in the forums about it isn't going to motivate them to do your case over the hundreds of others they likely have to do already as well then everyone would be doing it.

So as I was pointing out all you've done is harmed yourself as well now everyone knows your banned so your faction/house members have to waste FP to try and save you and your enemies are likely going to use it to raze you out.

If it got the end of the week and you are still banned then yes by all means go mental on the forums (well don't it's annoying and you might get banned) but doing so while under investigation is kind of like kicking yourself in the teeth.

Yes your mad and angry but maybe you should ask them to put you on vacation mode and don't bring attention to yourself.
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

A question to the mods and admins since I've never seen any one else ask such one. And if they did and has been answered apologies. But if Firefly blocks an account and it's later proven that a player is in fact innocent of the speculative subject and say they were reset in the process of such a block... What does FireFly do to repay those losses of both time and money spent?

Have the devs ever considered implementing a feature for blocked accounts that essentially acts like vacation mode? Where as vacation mode will still give honor gain and continue to generate faith in your villages could a feature be made that freezes everything on the players account such as "Honor gain,recourses,faithpoints,ect,gold..."? Then neither side has to feel bad if the player in question is actually innocent.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Kessie

Post by Kessie »

I'm really sorry to hear that your account has been suspended Pat!! :(
It would explain why you hadn't been replying to messages. :s
I'm not going against any mods or volunteers here, but it does seem a shame that Pat has been banned. I never knew of her to cause any problems on the game. She was/is a great player. Always determined to help other players out as best as she could. It doesn't make sense. I trust her when she says that she hasn't done anything wrong.
Also out of curiosity was it just you that got banned or all players from the same IP? I know that Matix and Elite got banned before for sharing IP but they were from the same school and thankfully they managed to sort it out.
Either way I really do hope you get to join us back online soon Pat and if there's anything I can do to help online please say as I owe you. :)
Kessie

Post by Kessie »

Ok I remember him. He seems to be doing quite well. Never would have guessed the jump to H2 though. :P
Oh that's a shame. We're always losing people on this game. :( I can't blame your friends and family for doing that though, seems sensible. Did they go on vac mode first?
Yh everythings well thanks. :) Just had Raiyel move over from Ireland! He's joining the faction and we've gained a few more local ones too. Everythings picking up. :)
shishu

Post by shishu »

yeah I just blocked my account and my brother use the same internet, you can check how or buy cards on my account had 234 cards, money throw * on your game :( :o [color=#0000BF]
[size=200][size=200][/size][/size][/color]

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”