War of world 6

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Unknownhost

Re: War of world 6

Post by Unknownhost »

rofl

amusing and very skewed write up! =D

catomarcus, who is this catomarcus? XD
never met him...
Elroydb

Post by Elroydb »

Cato has an awesome and very reputable real estate company in game. It is top notch
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

ive actually had occasion to deal with the boogeyman of ireland once myself.

:D

lemieux needed back up and waltham abbey was maxxed...plus i was having way too much fun watching .ares. and kloobey fight over essex, but it was too one-sided. they even got some longterm farmers involved and gottem railed for it.

rofl. sure got alotta flak over that waltham move.

back to my original post, which had nothing to do with brother cato when i said "the irish" =p
...what happen h1/h6? everyone quit?
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

Are you sure you're not asking about H5 and H15? Oh wait... I can't seem to find H5 at this time and H15... Well I can barely see that one. Most of H6,H1,H17 moved their people into H10 and with the opening of W8... Well that further diminished our ranks like every one else.

Was there a point to that query? Ah and H2... The only thing I like about it is its color... Orange... It reminds me of orange soda. I like orange soda, do you like orange soda? If I had some orange soda I'd be drinking orange soda, maybe I'd offer you some orange soda as well since I'm civilized and all and I know every one loves some orange soda. Orange soda.

Elroy! Tell Cato I'm calling the Better Business Bureau to formally make a complaint about the slums he's given people! I swear there are just no standards any more... Half destroyed castles and an overgrowth of apples... The madness!
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Druehyld

Post by Druehyld »

If anyone could write and update, then I would be very glad.
And please tell who are allied with who:)

Thanks
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

h1 is being run out of ireland.

most are being forced into middle/lower england as a result of such.

Aerun is still clueless and has the inarticulate lordslayer61 as hm while on vaca

dehenk is still logging in ushallbow, yuups, and ropors accounts to defend (amongst others i expect, those i KNOW, thanks but no thanks for offer ushall! =p) and still paying his select minions in card packs like he has been for many months.

h2 is floundering as always but hanging in there... =p its daeminos fault!~ rofl. (they will get this)

h10 hates itself. but everyone shares the desire for victory, so far so good.

h6 is lost in the woods (free month-long england thread from awhile back if you want proof) gotta wonder what they are gonna do when their turn to drop comes.

h16 has been hammered hard and is basicly dead, will definately drop next though that should be obvious, but they got some good people still there and are giving a heck of a what-for i hear!

i still dont care what house wins so long as it isnt the cheaters im fighting. XD

my house lost, thanks to lord love rocket, hopeless_ninja, zero666, etc...the useless west half of h15 and of course dehenk/fortet/ropors backstabbery in middlesex.

but hey, what do i know....im just some clueless newbie farmer who never did anything to anyone..... haha!
mercman73

Post by mercman73 »

I AM THE BANE OF THE BUNNIES, THE PRESIDENT OF MERCLAND AND THE PITBULL OF IMPERIUM

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”