It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Scottish rule. 

Post Scottish rule.
So let me guess. When age 5 started. Me and the Scottish finally sorted it out. Jaren gave me peace and i continued to farm. Ecn3wral or whatever his name was.. hit me hard , fyre took advantage of me being weak and reset me when i was in no condition to fight, he never faced me when i was at full power is the funny thing. He knew he cant defeat me. And the house i was in. H7, didnt do anything to help me when clare was taken away and all our group was reset when we were on vacation. I was reset and nobody cared to reply to me. Jaren left and fyre became marshall . Lord_mick1 was back. We grouped up and spawned in random places. Mick spawns in wexford and h20 excoms him. We had a tough time there with h20 who called us trolls and excommed him. Mick forgave stormy_night. But yes, it was me who put the swords up. Because i dont let anyone walk away with calling our group names and excomming us, if we walked away. It would show our weakness.. Fyre doesnt like it that im in power again. We get wrecked. No mercy for us right? Mark me on the permanent troll list because i wont beg anyone for peace again. Its time to show you noobs what a rogue can really do. And again, the real trolls are in brown house. I fight for a purpose and to free these lands of troll rule. Call me a rogue. Call yourself trolls. Swords up. Lets dance.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Post Re: Scottish rule.
That is soo old xD

Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Wow....amazing to look back at this and now, look at you!! in the winning House!..... so far :D

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:45 am

Yep lol. That "brown house" in the message above was finally brought down and they are nothing but rogues atm, in H8.

Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]