It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:16 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Congratulations Doc. 

Post Congratulations Doc.
World 5 has ended.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Post Re: Congratulations Doc.
Yes and the right players got the rewards ... fantastic team.

It has been fun.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:35 pm

I have enjoyed my time on World-5. This is the third instance where the serious part of a server player base has opted to end the world.

Where have all the angry voices from random players that told us that ending a server would ruin the game? As I expected, those were only the fringe players.

I look forward to seeing World-5 players I have met on other servers.

- Deke

Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:35 pm

GGWP to entire world for standing together.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Good job guys

Although it was a low blow resetting me just before you ended world due to wars in previous world, I hope I get bronze prize but to be honest it don't matter all that much.

Glad to see another dead world ended hopefully a portion of those players come to active servers.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:54 pm

meatball2k wrote:
Although it was a low blow resetting me just before you ended world due to wars in previous world, I hope I get bronze prize but to be honest it don't matter all that much.

So Meatball,..did you get prizes anyway. A WHOLE bunch of people got razed last minute for various reasons,..I was closest to you but you'd never bugged me so I didn't take part in that little shenanigan.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:10 pm

No I got nothing mate,

Its all good though, If our paths do cross they will regret it. I was initially pis*ed off and was about to reset lyannas 2 village sin GC1 but not going to act like a bitc* like they did so I will just hit the person who hit me, at the end of the day I played that world from like day 80 throught age 1 and 2 and helped hashishin in age 4 for a couple of weeks then they screwed me because my faction destroyed them in GC1.

It was noisy boy who did it so lets just say if I see him in any servers I will be waiting to get my revenge, lucky for me I am prince in early every server from w5 onwards so I am not to downbeat as I will get my rewards for my service to shk in other worlds haha.

Stopping people who have played the world for a long time just because they spawned in last minute is probably the lowest thing I have ever seen on this game. It was my own mistake though I should have made sure I had 1 village on ID.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:51 pm

I reset some people (hardcore griefers) and ID'd others so they couldn't be reset,..even people I'd never met simply because they'd never gotten marked so must be good people.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:35 am

Yeah so I got reset for whooping them in gc1. I actually helped them in age 5 but I guess some of them can't get over taking a beating. I see noisy boy spawned on w8 with hash. Maybe another dead world then can win. I still hope to see him on a world I play or have good research on.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Why congratulate Doc? This world has coasted by since at the latest age 3.........the old crew won this wold for Doc, most of them hated him.........But many hated them.

Glad it is over, and thank you Lyanna for making me into the perfectly uptight suspicious player I am.........thats all you baby

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next