W5 The End

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lyanna

W5 The End

Post by Lyanna »

Today W5 saw its end. I thought I would be sad or emotional. It was after all my home world. But I feel strangely relieved. This game had run its course for me 2 years ago but I carried on because of W5. As long as W5 was there I was logging in to SHk and trying different worlds at time. I started W5 in March 2012 on its first day. I was never good at startegy games it was Suhaib who loved these games. I just stumbled upon it while looking for the next book of G.R.R. Martine (another futile thing I have given up on). World 5 started just 12 days after world 4 and suhaib asked me if I was on the game I had shared with him. I had obviously forgotten all about it. He said they are about to launch a new world and we will go there together. We did and that was the start. I have fought, I have been rude, I have bullied and I have been bullied but I could not leave this game because of world 5. Some bloody personal honour code but even that was over by 2015. I had spent too many sleepless nights, ruined weekend plans and holidays on this game.
While I may have many personal issues with FF but all in all SHK is a great game especially for someone who has time and patience. It is not for the young driven by adrenaline. It is much more like real life. The interactions are more human and therefore at times more painful. But so far it is the best game in this genre. Only I have aged 5 years since I started this game. I am getting old for this. I love my sleep and peace of mind. I have my life other than SHK. So I am not sad that w5 ended. I am happy. I have achieved what I wished for the ultimate glory and victory. I learned to forgive my enemies and make new friends. I learned to make alliances even when I did not trust them. I learned that people will act according to their nature and that you will get hurt if you get attached to someone. I learned that in the end no one can take from you who you really are.
So thank you for teaching me these valuable lessons of life. I think I am a better person than I was 5 years ago.
But just like the first kiss I cannot feel the same for any other world I play in.
meatball2k

Re: W5 The End

Post by meatball2k »

W5 was also my very first world. Met some good people to start off my shk addiction. I long give up on it but it was a good world and some great people on there.

Now I get my bronze prize woop woop
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Lyanna wrote:. I have fought, I have been rude, I have bullied and I have been bullied but I could not leave this game because of world 5. Some bloody personal honour code but even that was over by 2015. I had spent too many sleepless nights, ruined weekend plans and holidays on this game.

While I may have many personal issues with FF but all in all SHK is a great game especially for someone who has time and patience. It is not for the young driven by adrenaline. It is much more like real life. The interactions are more human and therefore at times more painful. But so far it is the best game in this genre. Only I have aged 5 years since I started this game.

I am getting old for this. I love my sleep and peace of mind. I have my life other than SHK. So I am not sad that w5 ended. I am happy. I have achieved what I wished for the ultimate glory and victory. I learned to forgive my enemies and make new friends. I learned to make alliances even when I did not trust them. I learned that people will act according to their nature and that you will get hurt if you get attached to someone. I learned that in the end no one can take from you who you really are.

So thank you for teaching me these valuable lessons of life. I think I am a better person than I was 5 years ago.
But just like the first kiss I cannot feel the same for any other world I play in.
The REAL truth to this game was spoken in these words. Perfectly said ,I agree with it all and feel you
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

Lyanna wrote:Today W5 saw its end. I thought I would be sad or emotional. It was after all my home world. But I feel strangely relieved. This game had run its course for me 2 years ago but I carried on because of W5. As long as W5 was there I was logging in to SHk and trying different worlds at time. I started W5 in March 2012 on its first day. I was never good at startegy games it was Suhaib who loved these games. I just stumbled upon it while looking for the next book of G.R.R. Martine (another futile thing I have given up on). World 5 started just 12 days after world 4 and suhaib asked me if I was on the game I had shared with him. I had obviously forgotten all about it. He said they are about to launch a new world and we will go there together. We did and that was the start. I have fought, I have been rude, I have bullied and I have been bullied but I could not leave this game because of world 5. Some bloody personal honour code but even that was over by 2015. I had spent too many sleepless nights, ruined weekend plans and holidays on this game.
While I may have many personal issues with FF but all in all SHK is a great game especially for someone who has time and patience. It is not for the young driven by adrenaline. It is much more like real life. The interactions are more human and therefore at times more painful. But so far it is the best game in this genre. Only I have aged 5 years since I started this game. I am getting old for this. I love my sleep and peace of mind. I have my life other than SHK. So I am not sad that w5 ended. I am happy. I have achieved what I wished for the ultimate glory and victory. I learned to forgive my enemies and make new friends. I learned to make alliances even when I did not trust them. I learned that people will act according to their nature and that you will get hurt if you get attached to someone. I learned that in the end no one can take from you who you really are.
Thank you Lyanna for making me the player I am, I was one you bullied in this world but it made me rapidly make the right choices........I will agree there will be no world for me like W5 it was my first home in this game, I made enemies who became friends......one who even went around England with me.

Bon Voyage W5, it has been a pleasure and a pain, my time on this game is close to being over.

xx H

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”