It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 World 5 end 

Post Re: World 5 end
Morsusy2k wrote:
Okay, so let me get this straight. World 5 will never be online again?
If so is there a way for me to transfer my current character from world 5 to any other worlds?
I mean all this time spent on researches and questing and now *poof* gone. This isn't right at all...

World-5 is done, just like World-4 is done. Just like EU-2 is done.

You cannot transfer your world assets (research, gold, faith) to another server.

You can start on another server. You retain any cards and unspent tokens. If you need a hand up spawn on USA-3 server in North Georgia and send me a message. It is not as bad as you think. Many of us have started positions on new servers. You will be amazed how much better you do the second (or third, or ninth) time around.

-Deke

Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:09 pm

Morsusy2K, since you were a prince on World-5 when the game ended, there should be a bunch of card packs (including research packs) and premium tokens on your account now.

Bronze:

2k Card Points
5 Research Packs
5 Ultimate Random Packs
10 Super Random Packs
20 Random Packs
3 30-Day Premium Token

This will jump-start your new position on USA-3. That and I can send you wood/stone and food faster than you can use it.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:14 pm

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:
Morsusy2K, since you were a prince on World-5 when the game ended, there should be a bunch of card packs (including research packs) and premium tokens on your account now.

Bronze:

2k Card Points
5 Research Packs
5 Ultimate Random Packs
10 Super Random Packs
20 Random Packs
3 30-Day Premium Token

This will jump-start your new position on USA-3. That and I can send you wood/stone and food faster than you can use it.

These would be a nice bonuses for the start. Is this only available on USA-3? Or any other server?

Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Morsusy2k wrote:
These would be a nice bonuses for the start. Is this only available on USA-3? Or any other server?

These are linked to your account and can be used on any world you like.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:13 pm

Morsusy2k wrote:

Log into your client and check your card packs and your premium tokens. Your Bronze awards should be there.

Message me once you start a position on USA-3.

- Deke

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2