It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:52 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 World 5 end 

Post World 5 end
why are you started to end the worlds i have come so far and now your ending it why?

Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Post Re: World 5 end
Because otherwise they will have to keep the worlds open for 10 active players who refuse to leave a dead server. It's a good thing, I'm one of those 10 players who would refuse to leave and would just continue logging in until they buried me. Now,..there is hope.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:54 pm

I agree SG. This is the only way to funnel activity back into the servers.

W. C. Fields

Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:17 am
Profile WWW

oh ok so instead of trying trying to get people back world 5 exemple dubble gold in come or xp or something they tjust gona end the world good job idiots who made this game you lost another player becouse of your stupid decisions you dont even know how to run a game please go back to school and learn then make a game * 12 year old.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:14 pm

Predicate wrote:
oh ok so instead of trying trying to get people back world 5 exemple dubble gold in come or xp or something they tjust gona end the world good job idiots who made this game you lost another player becouse of your stupid decisions you dont even know how to run a game please go back to school and learn then make a game * 12 year old.

The way you write/behave here, it's rather you, who is the 12 year old.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:34 pm

There's not long left for world 5 really,..may be time to go rogue. Everyone else seems to be doing it or encouraging it.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:59 pm

Yeah go rogue!!

The people in control of the world are not really that great to be honest and where pretty much destroyed single handedly by 1 player who has been fighting non stop for around 9 month with little resources so im sure if a few active players go rogue you could do some serious damage.

Have some fun though and go out with a bang If you don't plan on moving to other worlds with your prize at the end.

Go out with bang rather then a whimper!

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:27 am

I watched House 17 the machine close out world-4 without much pushback from the rest of the server.

I have spawned a village in Cumbria to see how the World 5 6th age to Final Age transition works out.

- Deke

Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:13 pm

Firefly may move the final age goalposts (they're good at doing that when they realise that once again they have got it wrong) and completely change the way World 5 plays out, only time will tell.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:36 am

Okay, so let me get this straight. World 5 will never be online again?
If so is there a way for me to transfer my current character from world 5 to any other worlds?
I mean all this time spent on researches and questing and now *poof* gone. This isn't right at all...

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:39 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next