It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Lost My Ability To Make Merchants? 

Post Lost My Ability To Make Merchants?
Hello!

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this, because I don't know if it's proper game play, a bug, a penalty for losing my village, or something about game play I'm just not getting.

The long and short of it is that I lost my village in Cornwall, then relocated to the Western Isles. No big deal, right? Been there, done that; so starting over should be a snap. My funds, rank (15), research points and resources (except for iron <grr...>) transferred over. Cool!

Until I tried to sell some of my resources. I had no merchants, and couldn't buy any. Although the research tree showed I had indeed researched the three merchants I used to have in Cornwall and could trade within my province, the mouse-over on the merchant buy menu now read, "-You have made the Maximum amount." And, just as a sort of check, I of course had none to disband. The game would let me research one more merchant, which I decided against for obvious reasons.

Any help, suggestions or constructive comments you may be able to offer will be very much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Happy Holidays!
~HM

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:29 am

Post Re: Lost My Ability To Make Merchants?
It is something simple yet very important you forgot to build a market in your new village each villages that wants to get merchant needs market maybe you did build and then unluckily it was taken out by a ransack but if you have none you cannot trade or get merchants.

There used to be a bug with merchant card that you could hire and use the merchants once using the card once they came back they would vanish but it might have been solved since its a very old bug.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:40 am

Post Re: Lost My Ability To Make Merchants?
Wizard wrote:
It is something simple yet very important you forgot to build a market in your new village each villages that wants to get merchant needs market maybe you did build and then unluckily it was taken out by a ransack but if you have none you cannot trade or get merchants.

There used to be a bug with merchant card that you could hire and use the merchants once using the card once they came back they would vanish but it might have been solved since its a very old bug.

Duh! Didn't notice it was gone. :oops:

Thank you muchly, Wizard.
~HM

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:27 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]