re: gold to pillage in village we attack

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
DesMussAers

re: gold to pillage in village we attack

Post by DesMussAers »

I hope we can pillage gold as well in every village we attack and there will be a percentage that can village can maintain, its like a safe box. what do you think guys?
4th Dimension

Re: re: gold to pillage in village we attack

Post by 4th Dimension »

Myself personally. i never have any, so i can say do it :D

Wont happen though. Take their resources and sell them. You make more then what ever % you take in "gold"

Also, people will just complain about it. Will cause those dedicated hardcore farmers to ragequit when their pixelcoins get zerged

The idea has been passed around in the past. Unsure if was ever requested. Goodluck.
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

It was asked before and answered also with a big NO NO from developers. And I'm on their side on this not to defend farmer but to prevent another way of cheating because of course what people would do with this, is create small accounts that only collect money and pillage themselves. That way the biggest cheaters would never run out of cash so it is a really really bad idea.
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

i love selling other peoples goods =D :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

And that is the way it should be done also sell stuff if you want money.
personally im too lazy to do that so I just bless my parishes and raise taxes
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

yeah cant be lazy when your forced to be a rogue because if enemy house bullies. even though im having fun. still though rather not have to be a rogue to get anywere
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

but im getting off topic if we were able to take other players gold honour or faith then there would be no point in playing because there would be no way to play the game if you keep getting that stuff taken. although it would get rid of farming, it still wouldnt be a good idea because the farmers are what keeps this game going =) if the hole world were revolved around fighting players then there would be nothing but nipple villages everywere lmao.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”