It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:42 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Attacked and Destroyed a Paladin Castle without me knowing 

Post Re: Attacked and Destroyed a Paladin Castle without me knowi
ginsengsamurai I appreciate your effort to solve this mystery. Thanks for taking proactive steps to try and sort this out. It didnt dawn on me till I went through your mails that the Paladins castles had been updated and now desapwn after X ammount of time. But still why would it say you killed it?? I dont know beats me. Not a big deal to begin with but I saw what I saw the day I mailed you but unfortunately the Parish wall has since cleared its self and I cannot provide digital proof.

DavidSpy wrote:
Hoosen69 is something of a loose cannon, he's probably bored just wants an excuse to attack you. I'd ask for a screenshot or testimony from another player in that parish before I take the matter any further.

Hey David why dont you stop talking [Moderator action: Don't dodge the forum filter please] about me and keep my name off your keyboard.

DavidSpy wrote:
Why was House 11 Hoosen69 attacking me a month ago anyway? I never got an answer.

That's for me to know and I predict there will be a village placement screen in your future. :lol:

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:45 am

Stop the abuse and threats on forums people I am easily irritable with those, and will not tolerate it, take it to game mail or game wars but not in forums!

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:46 am

Ok, ok, I'm done.

ImageImage

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:51 am
Profile WWW

hahah
DavidSpy wrote:

Ok, ok, I'm done.

hahahah

Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:58 pm

but on another note i did not know i ever harrased you mister David if you feel that way

im sorry it was never the intention. for the rest of the house i think the fact that you

have been poking at h11 every chance you get might have somthing to do whit it, you are

entitled to your own oppinion but soh is the other side 2 sides of a coin.

Greetings from rubba

Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Where did this wizard guy come from?

David did you call in back up? That is low dude!

Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Na I just hate forums so I wasn't someone regular here but came to find out everything posted about age 4 and started posting and replying at same time. I am ancient to this game I was there back in age 1. And David doesn't need backup, it just you guys that need to take your threat inside the world you are playing in and not in the forums where they have no business being and can be considered abuse.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:33 pm

hoosen69 wrote:
ginsengsamurai I appreciate your effort to solve this mystery. Thanks for taking proactive steps to try and sort this out. It didnt dawn on me till I went through your mails that the Paladins castles had been updated and now desapwn after X ammount of time. But still why would it say you killed it?? I dont know beats me. Not a big deal to begin with but I saw what I saw the day I mailed you but unfortunately the Parish wall has since cleared its self and I cannot provide digital proof.

You're welcome and thank you.

Originally, I thought this was a bug. That is why I posted here.

Anyway, now this is cleared up though the mystery of why my name popped up - crap the dog just farted again - umm, then yeah lost my train of thought. :(

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:41 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2