Attacked and Destroyed a Paladin Castle without me knowing

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
ginsengsamurai

Attacked and Destroyed a Paladin Castle without me knowing

Post by ginsengsamurai »

Hello...
The support ticket system hinted that I should post here before doing the ticket system first.

About three days ago, a player named Hoosen69 messaged me in-game asking why I attacked and destroyed his Paladin Castle in the parish of Hanchurch in the county of Stafford. Note that this is World 5 where everything is relatively peaceful. I also belong to House 16 where we're allies with House 11. I thought he probably messaged many people to see who actually did the destroying. So I explained that all I did was sent healing monks wherever parish was needed but never sent any armies out.

I also found out a couple of days ago, that Firefly made it so Paladin Castles despawn after 2 weeks. So I linked that in my post to him.

However, just now, I received a message from Hoosen69 that his parish wall recorded that I had attacked and destroyed that Paladin Castle.

Note that my only Liege Lady is my wife and she will never attack a Paladin Castle. It doesn't make sense. As for me, it doesn't benefit me or anyone to attack and destroy Paladin Castles. Why would I do it? Am I some spoiled little brat with nothing better to do than p1ss off the Governor of Preston? Oh yeah that's smart of me... o__o

Anyway, I would like to know how this happened, because in my Reports, I have not seen any record of me attacking and destroying a Paladin Castle.
Wizard

Re: Attacked and Destroyed a Paladin Castle without me knowi

Post by Wizard »

The paladin castles working have been change they now despawn after 2 weeks this has been posted in a few threads already.

So it is normal now to lose them and they will also spawn a lot less than before too.
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

yes ask for visual proof of castle destruction on the wall of that parish by any other player in that parish he claims you did that in.
ginsengsamurai

Post by ginsengsamurai »

Thanks for the tip. I have already asked him to provide a screen shot of the parish wall and instructed him to upload it to TinyPic.com, so I can use it in a potential ticket to report on. Though of course, people can still manipulate images. However, as far as trusted third party goes, everyone in that parish either belongs to the same faction he is in or the one person in another faction of the same House. So not much help there for me.
rubba

Post by rubba »

if you had asked a h11 player and not David spy who apparently now is the h11 expert,

we would have told you to make a thread whit hoosen69 and Dead cold his faction leader

in it and explain the situation and it would have been solved pretty fast.

didnt know you where in h16 random blessing guy that is my name for you btw you have

randomly blessed parishes of mine now and then when you where trying to heal parish;P

thanks for that btw and even tough there are only h11 People in the parish in question i

dont think that those guys are going to lie just soh Hoosen could atk you.

And a Message to both Ginseng and h11 expert David h11 cant atk a player just because

they atkd and took out a Paladin Castle if this happend over and over again i Guess the

player would be alowed to respond but dont think that is going to be a problem on the

server since you dont get honor from atking it.

Hoosen is also not some mindless war crasy man that finds any exuse to atk People
hope this helped Greetings from rubba Professional farmer and H5 expert
ginsengsamurai

Post by ginsengsamurai »

rubba wrote:if you had asked a h11 player and not David spy who apparently now is the h11 expert, we would have told you to make a thread whit hoosen69 and Dead cold his faction leader in it and explain the situation and it would have been solved pretty fast.
I also messaged Romp who is the king of Ireland to clarify this issue, because he has one village there. He told me he didn't see a record of someone named Ginsengsamurai attacking a Paladin Castle on the parish wall. Mind you, originally, I thought this was a bug since I did not send any armies out.

So with this said, I still don't know why Hoosen69said I attacked and destroyed the Paladin Castle and that it is recorded on the parish wall.

Furthermore, I did copy the link of this thread to Hoosen69 in our mail correspondence. Just so he has a record of the steps I am taking to clarify this issue.
didnt know you where in h16 random blessing guy that is my name for you btw you have randomly blessed parishes of mine now and then when you where trying to heal parish;P thanks for that btw and even tough there are only h11 People in the parish in question i
Actually, I blessed your parish on purpose because I saw you were sending healing monks to some of the parishes I had monks sent to heal already. Since you were doing random heals, I felt I wanted to 'thank you' for doing the same, by sending a few blessing monks over to your parish.

Sometimes I see people send healing monks to random parishes, but because my monk origins are closer, my monks arrive sooner. Since it's nice of people to randomly heal parishes, but I healed first, I don't want them to feel like they wasted their faith and monks, so I bless their parishes. ^_^
rubba

Post by rubba »

David spy depends if i get to watch or not and ginseng good guy award 2014 of the w5 server is now yours
hoosen69

Post by hoosen69 »

ginsengsamurai I appreciate your effort to solve this mystery. Thanks for taking proactive steps to try and sort this out. It didnt dawn on me till I went through your mails that the Paladins castles had been updated and now desapwn after X ammount of time. But still why would it say you killed it?? I dont know beats me. Not a big deal to begin with but I saw what I saw the day I mailed you but unfortunately the Parish wall has since cleared its self and I cannot provide digital proof.
DavidSpy wrote:Hoosen69 is something of a loose cannon, he's probably bored just wants an excuse to attack you. I'd ask for a screenshot or testimony from another player in that parish before I take the matter any further.
Hey David why dont you stop talking [Moderator action: Don't dodge the forum filter please] about me and keep my name off your keyboard.
DavidSpy wrote:Why was House 11 Hoosen69 attacking me a month ago anyway? I never got an answer.
That's for me to know and I predict there will be a village placement screen in your future. :lol:
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Stop the abuse and threats on forums people I am easily irritable with those, and will not tolerate it, take it to game mail or game wars but not in forums!
rubba

Post by rubba »

hahah
DavidSpy wrote:Image

Ok, ok, I'm done.
hahahah

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”