Leaving

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Black_Turtle

Leaving

Post by Black_Turtle »

I and my Real life friend Sir. sowhat will leave the game.

I will start to tell our story since some of you say we are alts, and now i am leaving i don't care.

It all started 5 years ago, he was playing another game called : Seafight.
And i was a newbie, i just randomly started to talk with him. First it was just a few times, but we talked more and more. He gave me suggestions, hints, tips,..
Soon we were talking on a daily basis, we were playing together etc, we started to talk on msn (messenger-good old times lol). And so we continued to play this game.
Around 400days ago i started to join SHK on world5, were i have a few good friends. After that we got bored from seafight and sir. sowhat was interested in the game shk, cause i was playing it daily.
He started also and joined me, together we were a team, we have fought on world6, world5,world 8.
After that he started to get bored from people who were playing * and thought they were everything. But i convinced him to stay on world5 and create a new faction to recruit new players and give them a chance in this world. today, we are leaving finally.

A few hundred Euros, a lot of days and hours (since i was playing daily with him) and a lot of fun and * have been wasted.
He was a +40 old guy from the Netherlands and I was a 17year old boy from Belgium. He bought me crown and other stuff since i was too young to do that.

So now everyone knows the story we can also stop with talking * about that i am an alt with sir. sowhat.

I also want to thank the people who supported me, helped me, believed me.

I wish you all the best in the game and of course in Real Life.
Bram
thekpd

Re: Leaving

Post by thekpd »

lmao... this story seems a little too weird to me lmfao...
Typically when a 40 year old man from the netherlands is that "friendly" to a 17 year old boy from belgum he's not interested in just buying you crowns :P if you know what I mean.
Black_Turtle

Post by Black_Turtle »

thekpd wrote:lmao... this story seems a little too weird to me lmfao...
Typically when a 40 year old man from the netherlands is that "friendly" to a 17 year old boy from belgum he's not interested in just buying you crowns :P if you know what I mean.

What he wants doesn't matter so long i am not an alt it's all fine.
Also i didn't say he wanted more, never met someone nice?
I met someone on shk who bought me a premium token on another game because she liked that i played it with her :p
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

Sir Glennalot wrote: catapaulting my pike into his rear keep
Best line ever.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

Sir Glennalot wrote:Not fair KPD,

I gave Skailu (a 15 year old boy from lithuania) an SHK deluxe bundle and had no interest in catapaulting my pike into his rear keep. Sometimes we grow fond of our gaming friends even when we haven't met them in RL.

I suppose you're right... I've only ever had 2 real real good friends on SHK.
Rsnel, and a player named Dastorax. But I never bought either of them anything, and they're not 15 year old boys haha...
Black_Turtle

Post by Black_Turtle »

cyckuan@gmail.com wrote:Sad to see you go Black Turtle.
Well H11 decieded my time has come to go.
And well if they wanted me so badly away, i just left and deinstalled the game.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

Black_Turtle wrote:
cyckuan@gmail.com wrote:Sad to see you go Black Turtle.
Well H11 decieded my time has come to go.
And well if they wanted me so badly away, i just left and deinstalled the game.

H11 seems to be driving away all the "regulars" in world 5... kind of a shame. h17 should just man up and throw alliances out the window, line up with all the disgruntled players, and the other houses in ireland, and just kick the sh** out of h11 lmfao.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”