Adios!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
meatball2k

Re: Adios!

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah I think when its 1 guy they don't discuss things they just try and reset them, and get them out of the server. Eventually it will end up about 4-8oo people who just want to farm.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

meatball2k wrote:Yeah I think when its 1 guy they don't discuss things they just try and reset them, and get them out of the server. Eventually it will end up about 4-8oo people who just want to farm.
Thats how this world always ends up lol...
kinda sad when you think about it look how few "active" players there are... I know the leaderboard says theres like 3300 players... but i'd say over half of them are inactive crown princes with a few villages lol....
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I kind of base how active a world is based on the houses in the world and there is pretty much 3 main houses, h16,h17 and h11 they have the biggest portion of players so lets say 7-% of them are active then the rest of the houses are made up of 1 0r 2 factions that are probably barely active at all, and in reality the only people who are up for a fight are all in h11 and the rest who are good enough simply do not have the numbers to compete for example h16 look ok on paper but there Hm pretty much said there farming house which means they wont do anything, h17 probably has some good players but also there factions are full of barely active people so they cant go to war as they simply do not have the strength so the world will never change.

only time things will change is if they drop the 4th age houses to 4 factions per house and make the reward a hefty reward so people actually want to win I would also eliminate houses 11-20 from the start and just have 10 houses, there is no need for 20 houses anymore. easier said then done though im sure.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

meatball2k wrote: only time things will change is if they drop the 4th age houses to 4 factions per house and make the reward a hefty reward so people actually want to win I would also eliminate houses 11-20 from the start and just have 10 houses, there is no need for 20 houses anymore. easier said then done though im sure.
If they make the factions smaller it would just mean they have to control more houses, most control many already. Smaller factions/houses makes it much harder to find players to attack with, defend with, and so on unless you are joined with another house. If you raise the reward it will mean people try harder to get into the leading house, why try to fight then to get it? That is the entire problem, why try to fight them if you can just join them?

They need to:

Make is so that you can not join at the end and get the same reward as everyone else in that house

Make it so the reward is not all or nothing.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I only say that because I was in a faction briefly and activity was low. I have no real idea if there active or not I am just assuming, could be wrong could be right. If there active then I have no idea why there just sitting back allowing h11 to build fp and run away with the 3rd age.

whats the point

@count Jimula - Rewards are whats needed to make the servers competitive a few packs and 200 card points aint going to make people want to fight against the top houses, also it will be hard to stop people joining a house I still think making houses smaller and rewards bigger will help. it will mean you cant all pile into 1 house if there is only 6 factions per house which means you will have to either fight them if you want a piece of the pie at the end of the age.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

meatball2k wrote: @count Jimula - Rewards are whats needed to make the servers competitive a few packs and 200 card points aint going to make people want to fight against the top houses, also it will be hard to stop people joining a house I still think making houses smaller and rewards bigger will help. it will mean you cant all pile into 1 house if there is only 6 factions per house which means you will have to either fight them if you want a piece of the pie at the end of the age.
I am saying reducing the faction/house size below age 1 sizes has its drawbacks, and I think it is unnecessary if other changes are made. Please look at the link in my signature.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Just had a look through your link I have actually posted on it before and I know what you mean but in my experience I have only ever worked with my faction and a few others from different factions, so maybe increase faction size to 50 so you can see all yoru friends when you log on but still make it that the maximum members per house is either dropped by 100 so 300 members per house or even 250. You can still get benefit of working together in a team but you have less factions. Im my opinion the ganme doesn't have enough people in later stages to fill all the houses so it needs to be knocked down, literally the first 6 glory rounds are a waste of time because its only the houses with a couple of factions of farmers that get knocked out early on. By the time the later stages come in 1 house has already won it.

We will see what 4th age has to bring though as its looming on age 2 and 4.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”