It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Adios! 

Post Adios!
After playing on this server for the last 680+ days, the time has finally come for me to call it quits.
Some may know me, some may not. The friends I have made and maybe lost contact with it was great playing with all of you.

I know the server will most likely die long before anyone grows a pair of nuts and challenges h11 aka h9, aka h1.
I can't say I've enjoyed watching the same handful of players suck eachother off from age 1 to 3 but I did enjoy my time with h8, as well as my early days with h11 (first age under kupwning) and h14 (first age under ramstone)

Good luck everyone
-thekpd

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Post Re: Adios!
i suppose you call it quits in general?
never played your world but read alot of your posts. fare thee well my fellow SHKer.

P.S. SHK will come back to haunt you, you will not be able to live without checking randomly if your local parish still has those horrible deseases ;)

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Lt.Columbo wrote:
i suppose you call it quits in general?
never played your world but read alot of your posts. fare thee well my fellow SHKer.

P.S. SHK will come back to haunt you, you will not be able to live without checking randomly if your local parish still has those horrible deseases ;)

Yeah, I was going to go play on world 6, but to be honest, I lost my desire to play months ago but I had one last "quest" before i left.. I wanted to get to 30 villages... and then go kamakazee lol turns out the kamakazee came sooner than the 30 villages, thus i'm stepping out. Between my work schedule, out of town business trips ect I wouldn't have enough time to play as much as I'd like

plus i've managed to * off the two remaining houses :lol: who are going to ransack / raze me pretty much until the 3rd age ends lol.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:00 pm

ps... h11 is very "dedicated" to the whole "being an *" thing hahah
check out all the attacks :)

In 48 hours, I've been attacked well over 300 times lol.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:37 pm

thekpd wrote:

Your calling slander upon H11. Though you created the snowball that is now your removal...

Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:32 am

thekpd wrote:
After playing on this server for the last 680+ days, the time has finally come for me to call it quits.
Some may know me, some may not. The friends I have made and maybe lost contact with it was great playing with all of you.

I know the server will most likely die long before anyone grows a pair of nuts and challenges h11 aka h9, aka h1.
I can't say I've enjoyed watching the same handful of players suck eachother off from age 1 to 3 but I did enjoy my time with h8, as well as my early days with h11 (first age under kupwning) and h14 (first age under ramstone)

Good luck everyone
-thekpd

You had no problem with this when it came to you getting the benefits of being in a winning house at the tick of a age reset. BTW nice 74 days of ID, you really do plan on leaving.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:08 pm

To all these, I'm tired and bored Rouge death wish guys, Thanks for the memories. Shame that when they get to this point instead of just leaving and saying goodbye, they have to do as much damage as possible to as many as they can. Not sure what the Honor is in this, I've done my best to see it from their point of view. All they manage to do is finally chase off a few of the ones who been hanging on with the efforts to keep building. It's different to play and get slammed by an active player who has something to lose or gain. At least there is some honor in that. You pick up the stones, restack them on the wall and go and bust a few back. But when the player that raided all your gold, smashed 20 days worth of repair is attacking you out of newly acquired charters with nothing in them to hit or attack it's just disheartening to wake up to. Lately this seems to be the way this game is headed. Players with no value or investment in the game running around making as much trouble and damage as they can until they get pinched into a corner. If their lucky someone will get real * and reset them and they can spawn and do it all again. What value in game play is this. What is won? There are no victories to share and garner, only single hearted haters who have given up and only want to make a last strike at the world. Hey, if your done, be done. Move on. Don't be spoiled sports and damage the game for those who are still here making the best of whatever it is that keeps them logging on.

Respectfully Master Merlin - H16 Marshall world 5

Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:23 pm

4th Dimension wrote:
thekpd wrote:

Your calling slander upon H11. Though you created the snowball that is now your removal...

Yes, because I wasn't on some sort of "hitlist" before I smashed a bunch of h11 players? thats not what I heard.
anyway, it is what it is....

and for the 74 days of interdiction, may as well spend faith on something... even if I'm not coming back. I mean really how would I ever come back? lol.... so I can build peacefully for a few weeks, until someone realizes i've come back just to reset me again? thanks, but no thanks.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Europe World opens on February 13th, if ever there was an excuse to pick the game back up and play again....

ImageImage

Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:35 am
Profile WWW

David SPY assisting an enemy of H11 with secret information about new worlds! to war!

Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next