Bored

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
4th Dimension

Re: Bored

Post by 4th Dimension »

meatball2k wrote:Yeah winning is taking all the active players into one house and destroying and one else that shows ambition by trying to build up strong house, you should give the next big house a country to control and time to build again to make world competive. You think you win by being a super dominant house but in reality you win nothing as the game is boring as * and you have no one to fight. Only thing there is to do is farm and as the number of active players has massively dwindled it seems no one wants to farm so they just let h11 win again as no point potentially getting wiped out if you try and take land with semi active house full of farmers
Go look at the map. H11 do not own Scotland. They allowed H17 to hold it.

Go read a book.
AuKhan

Post by AuKhan »

World 5 is a sleepy nothing happening peaceful world.

I think there are more empty charters than there are players...

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

In defence of w5 and h11 I must say they have played there part by not taking in any more then 10 factions im sure they could have easily taken 10 more factions to make the world a truly farming world, I logged in to w6 and its a absolute joke pretty much every active faction is in 1 house. So at least h11 are allowing other houses to stay in the game, hats off for that its the other houses that are not making a move h16 and h17 could easily join forces but both seem scared of obliteration.

A world is what you make of it, so make war not peace :-)
kalderath707

Post by kalderath707 »

I did, I played on new years actually Rubba and Sooth I messaged you an activity check ;) I was going to capture both of you on New Years ;) Happy New Years
rubba

Post by rubba »

you can have a village when ever you want kalderath707

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”