It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 When Fair Play is Lost 

Post Re: When Fair Play is Lost
To ginsengsamurai: you are very correct in the ideals and principles of the "virtual world", and that it really takes either impatience or lack of thought to not reach the higher ranks with one account.

To MasterMerlin: I will not be rejoining the game unfortunately, but at least two of my brothers and my mother can still play. I like to help them when they ask so in a way I'm still around and here a few things now and then. Also, Big Poppa Pump and I exchange emails every so often. Hope all goes well within H16.

To the OP: I believe that both sides of the discussion have been met by multiple people and that most other posts will be redundant, however, it doesn't even take dedication like MM or I have/had to the game to be good at it. Casual play will elicit good results (especially within age 3) but there is no need for multiple accounts. Above I said that experimenting with researches might be one reason, but that was before I thought about the fact that one account can, and technically does, exist on any other world. The only use for multiple accounts is either to create alternate identities for spying, backstabbing, or being a pain to all the other players, while maintaining a calm demeanor with another.

As I stand that multiple accounts is NOT NEEDED, I will also say this: A game is just that, a game. Rules are there to structure it and give a guided purpose to players, but rules that are poorly enforced or hard to enforce diminish the game in some way. If a game offers a solution to playing with friends and family on the same IP (in this case premium tokens) they have made it nearly impossible to LEGALLY validate each account to a single person.

Have fun with the game! Every action has a reaction, so think before you act.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:46 am

i like this post.
though i can't stop laughing when i see the biggest alt user and biggest alt accuser , agreeing with this :lol:

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:11 pm

Hey Zero... who's call who what?

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:42 pm

Pot calling the kettle black eh? Regardless, let's not resort to public accusations of suspected violators, I'm not pointing any fingers here I'm just saying don't go there.
Thanks. :)

ImageImage

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:32 am
Profile WWW

thats exactly what i was sayiing

Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:09 am

I welcome any review of my account, I have nothing to hide. I don't play alts and I'm honorable and honest. Anyone who has known me also knows this. So if it's me your talking about Zero, Your so wrong.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:36 pm

nah man i know you. i wasn't talking about you.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Master Merlin wrote:
What are you meaning sooth? I don't have any alts, never will. I'm in the top 15 most of the time in points. In a few others too. With just single account steady game play, but I put in almost 8 hours each and everyday too.

Amen, sir, me as well, top 15 with you I believe, and all I do is banquet. It's not hard at all.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:29 pm

The hardest part is repairing your castle defenses from the daily AI attacks. :cry:

ImageImage

Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:12 pm
Profile WWW

Which is a lot less stressful now we have Paladins.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next