When Fair Play is Lost

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Dead_Cold

Re: When Fair Play is Lost

Post by Dead_Cold »

ZeroFactor wrote:
Dead_Cold wrote:
ZeroFactor wrote:i like this post.
though i can't stop laughing when i see the biggest alt user and biggest alt accuser , agreeing with this :lol:
You have got to be kidding me. You of all people are going to point fingers at others for alts :roll: . Take a good hard look in a mirror and you will see who is the one of the biggest alt users there is. To bad FF can't figure out how to ban you and all your alts

@ Davidspy- To late he already went there.

LOL i can't even tell you how many times my account got banned for hours and my account got checked. just because each one of you report me as alt , or others as my alt , but you see i'm still here. Proof. on the other hand when you couldn't got into my county/parishes you sent your alts as neutrals to avoid pre razez lol. its just one story. you suck and always will.
You See Again you are blaming that Firefly is wrong about my alts, but you are right. Take a look into your thinking.

Without trying to continue on your nonsense or lies. Time banning you to go through mail, with you still being here does not prove you innocent in not having alts, any idiot can see that. Everything you have mentioned previously in this thread are things you have done, so there is something to be said about how you are projecting.

Also without wanting to give you to much credit here, you just happen to be a little smarter than FF and have avoided getting caught. One day they will figure it out and you will go "poof". Everyone knows that your deflecting of this matter is just trying to shine the light away from the biggest culprit on this server(aside from your two buddies)
ZeroFactor

Post by ZeroFactor »

LOL. I must you say you have a "Lust" to blame me again n again.
why don't you ask your faction and report me individually AGAIN ?
Oh wait! you already did, with threats to me everytime. But Look You Were/Are/Will wrong.Now don't embarrass yourself more.
I Challenged Openly to talk to us on skype while your player was spamming my mail thread, but wait He didn't had the Guts! No One of You have, you are just cry babies.
Btw you promoted to 6th Grade, or still in 5th lol?
Dead_Cold

Post by Dead_Cold »

ZeroFactor wrote:LOL. I must you say you have a "Lust" to blame me again n again.
Oh wait! you already did, with threats to me everytime. But Look You Were/Are/Will wrong.Now don't embarrass yourself more.
I Challenged Openly to talk to us on skype while your player was spamming my mail thread, but wait He didn't had the Guts! No One of You have, you are just cry babies.
My "Lust" Certainly does not include you (reread that mail thread, you are the one that is infatuated by that type of thing). No one wants to talk to you, so your skype invitation is mute and non debatable. And before you try and continue to go on like a innocent fool, did you not recently report me for something I said in a mail to you? Yeah that's right you did and why did you do this because the truth hurt you. Again, everyone knows your the biggest alt user, even the mod in this thread mention something about that. So take your pot calling the kettle black elsewhere, no one cares about you(maybe that is the whole thing, no one cares about you and you are the kid lashing out over it).

u giv too muc cred, i stil in grad four
4th Dimension

Post by 4th Dimension »

Wait?!
Attachments
LuL.jpg
LuL.jpg (121.15 KiB) Viewed 2052 times
ZeroFactor

Post by ZeroFactor »

Dead_Cold wrote:
ZeroFactor wrote:LOL. I must you say you have a "Lust" to blame me again n again.
My "Lust" Certainly does not include you (reread that mail thread, you are the one that is infatuated by that type of thing). No one wants to talk to you, so your skype invitation is mute and non debatable. And before you try and continue to go on like a innocent fool, did you not recently report me for something I said in a mail to you? Yeah that's right you did and why did you do this because the truth hurt you. Again, everyone knows your the biggest alt user, even the mod in this thread mention something about that. So take your pot calling the kettle black elsewhere, no one cares about you(maybe that is the whole thing, no one cares about you and you are the kid lashing out over it).

"everyone knows your the biggest alt user"
say again you didn't wrote that. keep imagining things about "everyone"
Dead_Cold

Post by Dead_Cold »

ZeroFactor wrote:
Dead_Cold wrote:

"everyone knows your the biggest alt user"
say again you didn't wrote that. keep imagining things about "everyone"
Can you not understand English? Yes everyone! Now go trolololol else where.
ZeroFactor

Post by ZeroFactor »

omg you really are a kid
Dead_Cold

Post by Dead_Cold »

ZeroFactor wrote:omg you really are a kid
Must be lonely under your bridge.
Sooth Awful

Post by Sooth Awful »

Oh shut up you redneck. Fact is that zero is a fully grown man while you're just some little whining kid wasting all his time on a dead server. you almost forgot how to move your leggs

Also let's take a minute of silence for Philip Hoffman.
"Hay un cierto placer en la locura, que solo el loco conoce."

4th Dimension

Post by 4th Dimension »

Sooth Awful wrote:................ Fact is that zero is a fully grown man while you're just some little whining kid wasting all his time on a dead server...............

Cup them more mate. Give a little tickle next time. I hear he likes it.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”