Daily Leaderboards

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
LordBeefy1223

Daily Leaderboards

Post by LordBeefy1223 »

Is anyone absolutely POSITIVELY sure of when the Daily Leaderboards reset and record? Like, when we need those cards to be active in order to get our Fame: Diamond?
LordBeefy1223

Re: Daily Leaderboards

Post by LordBeefy1223 »

I see it update every 3 or so hours as well, but the production of Banquetting Goods on the leaderboards is not effected?

That seems a bit silly that only weapons production is considered relevant and worth the leaderboard change.
JaySharky

Post by JaySharky »

LordBeefy1223 wrote:Is anyone absolutely POSITIVELY sure of when the Daily Leaderboards reset and record? Like, when we need those cards to be active in order to get our Fame: Diamond?
I've been keeping an eye on the leaderboards, particularly on World 6 where depending on how many people have carded their weapons production I'll be anywhere from 12th on up to 9th, and get the feeling that the leaderboard gets set at 7 am server time. If you're going to run production cards, be sure they're active at that time.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

I was the 5th highest weapon producer in world 5 naturally, no cards.

but that's how i got the achievement :) carded it for a full 24 hours jsut to "be sure"
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

thekpd wrote:I was the 5th highest weapon producer in world 5 naturally, no cards.

but that's how i got the achievement :) carded it for a full 24 hours jsut to "be sure"
Showoff...
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Arky

Post by Arky »

Just do it the good old fashioned way....by producing more stuff than anyone else. Its how I did it, and I'm useless at this

Somehow I'm #3 for food and #9 or 10 for raw materials. No cards :)

#swag

(btw a '#swag' is the easiest way to make people dislike you. Fact.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”