It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Daily Leaderboards 

Post Daily Leaderboards
Is anyone absolutely POSITIVELY sure of when the Daily Leaderboards reset and record? Like, when we need those cards to be active in order to get our Fame: Diamond?

Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Post Re: Daily Leaderboards
It says certain leaderboards are updated daily but I'm sure I've seen them update as often as every few hours. Also remember that only the carding of weapon production will reflect on the leaderboard. Cards have no effect on resources (besides weapons) listed on the leaderboard.

ImageImage

Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

I see it update every 3 or so hours as well, but the production of Banquetting Goods on the leaderboards is not effected?

That seems a bit silly that only weapons production is considered relevant and worth the leaderboard change.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:23 pm

It's been weapons only for as long as I've been around.

ImageImage

Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 pm
Profile WWW

LordBeefy1223 wrote:
Is anyone absolutely POSITIVELY sure of when the Daily Leaderboards reset and record? Like, when we need those cards to be active in order to get our Fame: Diamond?

I've been keeping an eye on the leaderboards, particularly on World 6 where depending on how many people have carded their weapons production I'll be anywhere from 12th on up to 9th, and get the feeling that the leaderboard gets set at 7 am server time. If you're going to run production cards, be sure they're active at that time.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:57 am

The daily updates occur in between 6 am to 7 am game time. Most probably it occurs around 6:30 am game time. This is when you will receive votes for being in a parish, degrade of votes already cast, parish tax gold addition to parish from all players in that parish paying tax, glory points update on glory race screen and daily production updates. Daily production updates are for
1. Worker - Total stockpile goods produced per day
2. Farmer - Total food produced per day
3. Brewer - Total ale produced per day
4. Weapon smith - Total weapons produced per day
5. Banqueter - Total banqueting goods produced per day

All other updates occur about every 60 - 90 min in leaderboard.
edit : if you see yourself rise or fall a place or two in the daily production boards in any other time it means you had the same production with another player and the 'tie' is broken by points rank. Since points get updated every hour or so, the 'tie' can change with respect to your points change every hour or so.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:05 am

From what I've seen/heard you need to log off/on to receive any Fame achievement even after you place #1 - 100 in the leaderboard.

So now I'm wondering, is a daily update of the leaderboards required before you are eligible to receive the fame achievement or can you receive it during the odd-hours updates?

ImageImage

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:18 pm
Profile WWW

DavidSpy wrote:
From what I've seen/heard you need to log off/on to receive any Fame achievement even after you place #1 - 100 in the leaderboard.

So now I'm wondering, is a daily update of the leaderboards required before you are eligible to receive the fame achievement or can you receive it during the odd-hours updates?

I was ranked 104 in USA world for most bandits killed. I killed a lot of them before logging out and was sure i would cross the top 100. So when i log in the next day that's well after 6:30 am game time and check reports, i found no fame achievements. Then i decided to look in the leaderboards and saw that i was 97th ranked for bandits killed. As soon as i saw that, i got a report telling me i got the fame achievement(iron).
So i'm guessing you need to check the leaderboard first and if you are in top 1-100 in that period of update, then you will get the achievement and the report.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Such a system sounds kinda funky but in fact is quite plausible, I'll have to remember that next time I shoot for the top spot. :)

ImageImage

Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:08 pm
Profile WWW

DavidSpy wrote:
Such a system sounds kinda funky but in fact is quite plausible, I'll have to remember that next time I shoot for the top spot. :)

I know, i was half shocked when i did not get the achievement after seeing reports even though i was pretty sure i made it. Wonder what will happen if a player gets to top position in something and hes not online then to check it, but later when he comes back, he sees hes no. 2!

Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next