Firefly: account sitting

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
RobertScott

Re: Firefly: account sitting

Post by RobertScott »

That is sad to hear, evan.

You did a great job running UNSC in the First Age here. on all the time, clear communicator.

I understand what you are saying too, that things come up where one can't invest the massive time necessary to play, does not mean one is running from attacks or wants to quit, and one comes back to see everything in ruins.

I do see alot of VM abuse, but there is plenty of legitimate use of it as well. For example, other than cruise ship internet rates start at . 75 per minute, it also is a crappy satellite connection, and SHK just won't play. Otherwise, what a great time to play, launching attacks at off times in one's flip flops up on the lido deck. Without VM, one's game would be over when one got home.
Ezek Von Bernd

Post by Ezek Von Bernd »

Building times should just be decreased, if building up a village took a couple of days instead of a month things would be much better.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Chief Head Volunteer Troll, I have tried walk it back with you, but man I really can't frikin stand you. I didn't read about the fact thar the game won't play at sea, I lived it. I bought a minute plan intending to play, tried it day after day, and it crashed EVERY TIME.

So David I know you live to aggravate people and I am rising for the bait, but dude consider go being a forumtroll moderator for Candy Crush or something. This game is for thinking people and it is dfficult not to notice what a clueless chest thumping buffoon you are.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

DAVID! Stop annoying my player or you will perish (parish)!

I don't actually know what you are doing but I think it is funny...amuse me!!
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

The thing is Chief Official Swaggering Troll, I have been on like 18 Cruises, and last i checked carnival did not run out of Wisconsin. I am typing this to you NOW on a cruise ship connection and if a seagulss flies by it interupts the service, and it is slower than my phone modem connection from the early 1990s. Your complete lack of knowledge about what you speak of however never deters you from trying to insert a snarky comment.

It is even harder to take since I can't play my beloved game for a week and my only contact with it is these forums, to have to put up with you. Go tip cows.
skitty67

Post by skitty67 »

Do you mean bytes or bits, and is this bandwidth tx or rx, kbps means bits which is a lot less than kB/s.
When i am in game My bandwidth monitor says the game uses a near constant 8.8kB/s or 70.3kbps rx and a near constant 3 kbps or 389B/s tx.

An old modem was 56 Kbps, which equates to 7kB/s

2 kbps is very low and i am very surprised that it runs at this speed.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

Enough with the big words and small confusing ones!
Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock »

Ah @ Bobby teh Scot... Thou art a troll after mine own heart. I give you kudos for trying but you aren't nearly subtle enough and you should never paint yourself into a corner. Ambiguity is your friend and you did good by not giving factual data but you still aren't ambiguous enough for a successful troll.

Anyways I wish you well on your 10th sea-bound junket and hope a seagull doesn't sink your flimsy paper junk . :P

@ Voninski
Miss me m8? ;)

Edited by Moderator Voltair, for inappropriate language. If you post on these forums keep it clean! I will not warn you again.
nop nop nop nop
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

David, first stop pretending that what you are trying to do is help me. You are playing " gotcha" from your hoarder basement apartment with all the piles of Newsweek from 1998 , broken Easy Bake Ovens, things of this nature.

You keep trying to divert the conversation to speed. Before you shuffle and lock this thread, the slickest move you ever did to me, ( as the reponses of others were out of order andmad no senze ), letme toss this out there: this is about the game crashing.

The error messages looked like that socket rror thing, ie a big page of gibbetish, and not always the same gibbetish. I DONT know if you emerge from the hoarder lair to go to a bar to watch the Packers, but if you have you.migh havenoticed that if t is cloudy sattellite connections drop.

This posted roaming at port on San Juan on a phone, forgive the spell g as I can't see whst I am yyping, and David I hope you don't have to put on that blue shirt with yourname tag.on.it tommorrow with that biiiiig set of keys._

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”