Proclamation to Scotland

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
ShinobiX

Proclamation to Scotland

Post by ShinobiX »

Ladies and Gentlemen of Scotland and whatever remains of House 10,

I am ShinobiX your new King.... It was only last week that I moved to Scotland and I have already become your new king. While some would say its due to my awesome skills, or the cohesive destructive power that is House 9, I would say I only hold this position because we are fighting such a low caliber useless enemy and anyone could have done this. I hope it has become abundantly clear that my house should not be underestimated, that you have no chance of winning, and that I am awesome.... Mainly my last point.

I would advise any remaining person in House 10 to leave while you can. There would really be no shame in it since everyone that was a decent player has abandoned you. Of course you still have Peanut but who is that guy.... ;p

Note that if you choose to remain in House 10 after receiving this message then you are insane and will likely be reset within a few days. For now I am off to rip apart this pile of junk you call a capitol. For now bow your heads and rejoice at the second time now that House 9 has taken away your country.

Your all a bunch of noobs,
ShinobiX

Thank you for all the combined efforts of the house in smashing up these goons and removing this black blight off the map.
ShinobiX

Re: Proclamation to Scotland

Post by ShinobiX »

Above is what I sent to Scotland. It was just for laughs and in good humor, but I am sure someone somewhere is offended. Today the world is white!!!
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

ShinobiX wrote: Today the world is white!!!
Hallelujah Brother!
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

The cheers in the pubs of your H9 Brothers in the Highlands can be heard all over Northern Scotland, for King Peanut the terrible has been overthrown, replaced by King ShinobiX the grand! Huzzah! Huzzah! Long live the King!
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

hmph...
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

Huzzah its white
Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock »

Honestly you English brutes have no scene of decency, 3/4 of the map dog piling on House 10. Congratulations, you have killed your own world.

It's like biting the hand that feeds you.
nop nop nop nop
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Highlanders spawned in Caithness. Oh, and where was this attitude when 3/4ths of the map was attacking ONE FACTION?

BTW, when war started, H10 had half the map, near equal points to H9, and MORE members than H9. So... yeah... they suck, that's why they are losing.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Escadin

Post by Escadin »

Ajr568 wrote:Highlanders spawned in Caithness. Oh, and where was this attitude when 3/4ths of the map was attacking ONE FACTION?

BTW, when war started, H10 had half the map, near equal points to H9, and MORE members than H9. So... yeah... they suck, that's why they are losing.
^ I even I can see this after only not even 2 months on this world :D
Dead_Cold

Post by Dead_Cold »

Ad Rock wrote:Honestly you English brutes have no scene of decency, 3/4 of the map dog piling on House 10. Congratulations, you have killed your own world.

It's like biting the hand that feeds you.
Blah Blah Blah, You killed the world, Blah Blah Blah

It is not us who are killing the world, it is the world of quitters who are.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”