The Inevitable War

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
RobertScott

The Inevitable War

Post by RobertScott »

Could someone tell me, how and why did it start ? Was there an Arch Duke Ferdinand assassinated somewhere or something ? Some coordinated Blitzkrieg ?
Lawlmaker

Re: The Inevitable War

Post by Lawlmaker »

All I see is a monk war #farmers
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Should have seen Caithness... there were armies flying all over the place.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

I woke up to a text that said H10 was attacking so i put swords on them and went back to bed. I woke up hours later and the text wasn't there meaning it was probably a dream.

This war started over a dream; very similar to Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream that set off the civil rights protests except this time it was the white house with the dream and it sparked a white vs. black house war for control of the virtual map of England and Ireland.

I dream of a day when we might join hands as white brothers and sisters and black brothers and sisters and form H11 as a peaceful worker's commune run by the greatest farm we know, Rubba (The Man in White Socks).

Peace to World 5!

-Von

P.S. This post has next to nothing to do with the truth.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

Wait for me... I just got back from vacation :P I need a day or two to sort out my arrangements then it's on like donkey kong.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Well after I posted that conclusive proof of what really happened crossed my desk. H 9 planned and executed a blitzkrieg with no specific provocation being cited as being the catalyst.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

Blitzkreig? You guys have all the Germans...don't point fingers.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

H9 has all the Brits. ;)
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Umm , I don't know any German players personally, although I do like frauliens in those laced front Octoberfest dresses.

The point I was making is that H 9 most certainly started the War, but even had not this info come my way, the mass monking of inactives or those who did not wish to fight just previous to the launch sort of announced it.

They say you are an entertaining dude Von. Before all this started I actually popped into voice with the intention of meeting you but did not get the opportunity. Perhaps when this is over we can share mugs of Heffenweizen and various phallic meats.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

Go say hello to a Bernd.

Honestly, I did wake up to a text that H10 was attacking and then saw the evidence myself of seeing attacks going back and forth. I can tell you (because I am the marshal) there was no order from me to begin attacking until I saw Phanstern being attacked in Ayrshire (he lost 3-4 villages before logging in). Once I saw this, I placed swords.

It is very possible that my members did attack H10 members first but I do not really care to spend the time to get to the bottom of it when it will change nothing. Also neither side has actually declared still...I believe these are simply small retaliatory attacks form each side.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”