It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Inevitable War 

Post Re: The Inevitable War
Go say hello to a Bernd.

Honestly, I did wake up to a text that H10 was attacking and then saw the evidence myself of seeing attacks going back and forth. I can tell you (because I am the marshal) there was no order from me to begin attacking until I saw Phanstern being attacked in Ayrshire (he lost 3-4 villages before logging in). Once I saw this, I placed swords.

It is very possible that my members did attack H10 members first but I do not really care to spend the time to get to the bottom of it when it will change nothing. Also neither side has actually declared still...I believe these are simply small retaliatory attacks form each side.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:04 pm

OK cool I believe you. Can you tell me who did attack Phan, such info may be in another thread or something but I am not aware of it.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:56 pm

The Bernds did

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:30 pm

And the rumor mill in H 10 has it that among other things The Remnants and Win the Fight attacked first.

Unrelated to that, I think the scot 414 thing is a piece of the puzzle.

This is like a tribal thing, we are all running pikes through each other, yet each side believes the other started it, there appears to be no single clear act of barbarity led by specific people that started all this.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:06 am

as you wrote "The Inevitable War". So forget the reasoning, we've killed people over cupcakes before, yes there was a time when i thought there is honor and there and some honorable players who stand on their words and reasoning, but guess what that was all illusion :) when someone start a war no reason is required only lust is enough. so enjoy the game without thinking you are doing right or wrong because it doesn't exist its like people change some holy book according to their own taste and requirements to show the world that its legal, what they are doing :lol:

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2