House 8 News

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Tandar

Re: House 8 News

Post by Tandar »

The Super Soldier wrote:
then why did A COMPLETELY NEUTRAL faction raze me again right after I respawned?
Maybe they just dont like you ;)
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Tandar wrote:
The Super Soldier wrote:
then why did A COMPLETELY NEUTRAL faction raze me again right after I respawned?
Maybe they just dont like you ;)
I've known them since I started, and I've been allies with them forever...
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

I guess LOL :lol:
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

First time I've ever used vacation mode....

* being a "marked man" sucks... :P
:lol: :lol:
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

I don't know if "marked man" is the right term for it. You just started being goofy.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

JaxiTaxi wrote:I don't know if "marked man" is the right term for it. You just started being goofy.
To be fair... nothing I did was "goofy"
I left h16, when they declared war on h8 in the MIDDLE of the evening for most of the UK based h8 players.
I left without saying anything because lets be honest they don't let anyone know when they declare war on them, and I didn't even think anyone would care that I left. Had I not started assembling a little house they prob. wouldn't have noticed.

As for durham, and monking durham I only had intentions of monking past mario, to get an achievement, and I let layanna know what was going on. but all the while h16 was flag raiding my parishes, and stealing all the gold out of em.

But I sat there and watched h16 guys razing/capping/monking h11 parishes.

But come on, declaring war on a house of 6 halfassed built factions? lets be real.

I hope the rest of the world see's this, and realizes how rediculous the world has become. But I'm sure they wont... they'll all just continue on, until the age ends, or the world completely dies.
Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock »

DavidSpy wrote:
Personally I call it getting "tagged".
Personally I call it getting "shagged". lmfao :lol:
nop nop nop nop
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

Who cares when they declare war? They declared. It didn't last long enough for the opening hours to even make an impact.
Perspective is everything. For us, we just saw you leave without warning. Who knows, we passed it off as you're an odd individual and you had your reasons.

Then you formed your own House out of former House 8 players, many of which were specifically tagged as personal enemies. As we required House 9/8/3 refugees to check their baggage with the opposing houses prior to joining us, we demand the same of our foes.

Then you started monking the county we were taking. It was inevitable from there.

Finally, to add insult to injury, you pull your House into a conflict by razing one of our members, putting up caustic village names, and then going onto Vacation Mode. You brought 6 recently built factions into a war with the strongest House on the server, and then abandoned them. You sent them to the slaughter and then abandoned them.

Hence, you're a goof. I actually like you KPD, I just don't think you thought is one through. Even players outside House 16 thought you were acting strange.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

JaxiTaxi wrote: Finally, to add insult to injury, you pull your House into a conflict by razing one of our members, putting up caustic village names, and then going onto Vacation Mode. You brought 6 recently built factions into a war with the strongest House on the server, and then abandoned them. You sent them to the slaughter and then abandoned them.

Hence, you're a goof. I actually like you KPD, I just don't think you thought is one through. Even players outside House 16 thought you were acting strange.
At this point, there is no point in playing the game, was giving people something to think about before I leave. hence the village names.
as for "pulling factions into a war" this started long before I razed layanna. I watched h16 guys attacking my guys several times before that. I'm fairly certain they put swords over my faction at least long before that too.

But you're talking about the "biggest house" on the server... declaring war essentially on a house that is like the equivalence of 2 factions. Kinda like they did with the first h11 (one single faction by itself) I see a pretty troubling trend popping up involving gendry ;)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

w5 is a dead world, its all good joining h19 and h16 and signing when your winning I would rather not join the bandwagon as it just pushes competetive people to a different world as there is no chance of stopping the big houses h9 and h16

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”