EPIC FAILZ.....

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
thekpd

Re: EPIC FAILZ.....

Post by thekpd »

lmao... backstabbed
if you didn't have such a cute southern girl accent, i'd call you some choice names :P

anyway... I never "backstabbed" h16... I left on my own accord, and offered all my villages that were aquired during my time in h16 to anyone who wanted them. While you guys helped me with wood and stone, I'd hardly call it a "backstab" if you want the wood and stone back let me know ;) and i'll send it 10k at a time.

anyway... I'm not nearly the player I was when I was with house 8, I'm just making my rounds, and waiting until a perfect situation comes along, otherwise i'm stepping out of the game. So far, h9 has treated me pretty fairly, and they seem to be friendly enough.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

apofis wrote:
The Super Soldier wrote:take him in... He's awesome
just like you? you joined me and now you dont play anymore :D
I do... It's just I have nothing left... no money no peasants and no castle... lol
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

So now H3 is back...
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
apofis

Post by apofis »

Ajr568 wrote:So now H3 is back...
It would be better to see H6 big and strong again. :D
Grand Duchy of Lithuania - Mighty Baltic Force
Push us and we will crush you.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5
jess1sc

Post by jess1sc »

thekpd wrote:lmao... backstabbed
if you didn't have such a cute southern girl accent, i'd call you some choice names :P

anyway... I never "backstabbed" h16... I left on my own accord, and offered all my villages that were aquired during my time in h16 to anyone who wanted them. While you guys helped me with wood and stone, I'd hardly call it a "backstab" if you want the wood and stone back let me know ;) and i'll send it 10k at a time.

anyway... I'm not nearly the player I was when I was with house 8, I'm just making my rounds, and waiting until a perfect situation comes along, otherwise i'm stepping out of the game. So far, h9 has treated me pretty fairly, and they seem to be friendly enough.
it ain't about wood and stone (there i said it southernliciously for you)

honestly i'm happy to drop it now, i've yet to raze a single one of your villages, and it wasn't for lack of armies or know-how... i should have left it alone before, but i happened to read the forums when i was cranky :P
The Super Soldier

Now the Storm is taking over US1
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

jess1sc wrote:
thekpd wrote:lmao... backstabbed

it ain't about wood and stone (there i said it southernliciously for you)

honestly i'm happy to drop it now, i've yet to raze a single one of your villages, and it wasn't for lack of armies or know-how... i should have left it alone before, but i happened to read the forums when i was cranky :P

I know you haven't attacked me, nor has jimmeh (who I miss BTW) but other players who are marked as "allies" to me still hit me everyday :P

I just don't know what else is left to do, i've admitted defeat, my spirits have been broken :P
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

villages are nothing special in world 5 but feel free to pillage, cap or raze,

good luck to w5 guys
The Super Soldier

Your spirits aren't broken kpd!

Nae, all ye need to do, is take over USA1! Then ye'll be happy again!
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

nah, I have no interest playing on any other worlds... I play for a week or two and then stop lmao.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”