Stronghold Kingdoms Forums
https://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/

EPIC FAILZ.....
https://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?f=328&t=24710
Page 5 of 7

Author:  The Super Soldier [ Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EPIC FAILZ.....

Ajr568 wrote:
You broke my heart when you decline my vassal request Super Soldier... I will send peasants armed with rancid cheese to your castle for this great dishonour!!


You're the enemy... Why would I accept one from you?!

Author:  Ajr568 [ Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EPIC FAILZ.....

The Super Soldier wrote:
Ajr568 wrote:
You broke my heart when you decline my vassal request Super Soldier... I will send peasants armed with rancid cheese to your castle for this great dishonour!!


You're the enemy... Why would I accept one from you?!

I see no sword over you.

Author:  DavidSpy [ Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EPIC FAILZ.....

Personal enemies than I suppose.

Author:  The Super Soldier [ Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EPIC FAILZ.....

Naw, when I dropped faction, I put swords over every single H16 and H9 member individually.

Author:  Ajr568 [ Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EPIC FAILZ.....

That takes effort...

Author:  thekpd [ Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EPIC FAILZ.....

The Super Soldier wrote:
Naw, when I dropped faction, I put swords over every single H16 and H9 member individually.


Yep, alot of people did that lol.

I never really had personal swords on anyone... I already know who I'm hitting when I come back :P

Author:  apofis [ Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EPIC FAILZ.....

thekpd wrote:
The Super Soldier wrote:
Naw, when I dropped faction, I put swords over every single H16 and H9 member individually.


Yep, alot of people did that lol.

I never really had personal swords on anyone... I already know who I'm hitting when I come back :P


Its easy when you come back to kill whole world lol :D

Author:  Ajr568 [ Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EPIC FAILZ.....

thekpd wrote:
The Super Soldier wrote:
Naw, when I dropped faction, I put swords over every single H16 and H9 member individually.


Yep, alot of people did that lol.

I never really had personal swords on anyone... I already know who I'm hitting when I come back :P

I thought you weren't coming back...

Author:  thekpd [ Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EPIC FAILZ.....

Ajr568 wrote:
thekpd wrote:
The Super Soldier wrote:
Naw, when I dropped faction, I put swords over every single H16 and H9 member individually.


Yep, alot of people did that lol.

I never really had personal swords on anyone... I already know who I'm hitting when I come back :P

I thought you weren't coming back...


It's still in the air...
if I'm leaving for good... I'm settling some unfinished business :)

Author:  Ad Rock [ Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EPIC FAILZ.....

thekpd wrote:
if I'm leaving for good... I'm settling some unfinished business :)

Leaving the world or the game ?

Page 5 of 7 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/