It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:55 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 World 5 Current Event Thread 

Post Re: World 5 Current Event Thread
skitty67 wrote:
But_ton-TheSaurus wrote:
KPD, I worked very hard to negotiate an end to the Scottish Civil war between H9 and H15, and encouraged them to put aside their differences and move south. We would have had a chance if the Highlands would've moved south. Unfortunately the very north held H9 back from actually engaging in the war, and now they're feeling the pinch too.

You have some very strange memories there button.
The highlanders were in the isle of wight for quite a while during the h19 war , how much further do you want the north to go?

My memory was very different all along the north wanted to come south but was refused for a long time, we eventually had to invade kincardineshire because no one would agree to let us move south, even so we were not allowed by the house we were in to take the sheriff's seat until a couple of months later even though we owned most of the parishes there.
I also remember you threatened me and a few others with the kings army once we started invading so you mustn't have been too keen on the north coming south.

No, Skitty. You invaded us in Kincardineshire because your faction refused to work alongside the rest of Scotland. You refused to invade south. In fact, you invaded our sheriff in Kincardine.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:06 am

ButtonTheSaurus wrote:
No, Skitty. You invaded us in Kincardineshire because your faction refused to work alongside the rest of Scotland. You refused to invade south. In fact, you invaded our sheriff in Kincardine.

Hey button... We never really agreed on what did happen, but, my faction and I did actually move into Lancashire to help you and your war, and only when we received insults, threats and 0 help, did we decide, your regime wasn't the one for us.

Then, when we were in a different house, and a member of that sheriff's group moved into our homeland and we kinda, took it a bit far and killed a bunch of em and took their stuff. idk... We tried to work alongside you guys at a time... It just didn't work out.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:01 am

AFluffyNinjax wrote:
ButtonTheSaurus wrote:

Hey button... We never really agreed on what did happen, but, my faction and I did actually move into Lancashire to help you and your war, and only when we received insults, threats and 0 help, did we decide, your regime wasn't the one for us.

Then, when we were in a different house, and a member of that sheriff's group moved into our homeland and we kinda, took it a bit far and killed a bunch of em and took their stuff. idk... We tried to work alongside you guys at a time... It just didn't work out.

I do remember seeing skitty and a few others way down in england well after I moved down there....

Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:27 am

I saw you in WALES... not England.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9