World 5 Current Event Thread

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Voninski

Re: World 5 Current Event Thread

Post by Voninski »

I have been razed more than 20 times since the beginning of the H3 war....I think I got razed by an earl with like 25 pike...As long as its not over my 11th village...who cares!
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

lol... yeah, I've stuck with 12 villages this time around.
as much as I'd rather be at 18 farming up resources/gold/faith... I'd rather be able to attack and move places
I was tied down to north york/durham for a long time :P
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

People who think the world will become "stagnant" are the ones who are the last ones to do anything about it.
there are enough players who are on the "losing" sides the problem is they're not smart enoguh, or can't put aside past differences to band together...

Its jsut like when h9 and krogith were fighting... no one liked kroggie, so no one worked with him.
ButtonTheSaurus

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

KPD, I worked very hard to negotiate an end to the Scottish Civil war between H9 and H15, and encouraged them to put aside their differences and move south. We would have had a chance if the Highlands would've moved south. Unfortunately the very north held H9 back from actually engaging in the war, and now they're feeling the pinch too.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Bismarck said something along the lines of "Germany has no permanent friends, Germany has no permanent enemies, Germany only has permanent interests".

For the sake of a more interesting game for all us us some might consider letting go of minor to medium grudges to embrace former enemies. He'll, Xarda I wanted each others intestines coiled around a pike for some time, and it really rustles my jimmies when people can't get over these things.
ButtonTheSaurus

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

skitty67 wrote:
But_ton-TheSaurus wrote:KPD, I worked very hard to negotiate an end to the Scottish Civil war between H9 and H15, and encouraged them to put aside their differences and move south. We would have had a chance if the Highlands would've moved south. Unfortunately the very north held H9 back from actually engaging in the war, and now they're feeling the pinch too.
You have some very strange memories there button.
The highlanders were in the isle of wight for quite a while during the h19 war , how much further do you want the north to go?

My memory was very different all along the north wanted to come south but was refused for a long time, we eventually had to invade kincardineshire because no one would agree to let us move south, even so we were not allowed by the house we were in to take the sheriff's seat until a couple of months later even though we owned most of the parishes there.
I also remember you threatened me and a few others with the kings army once we started invading so you mustn't have been too keen on the north coming south.
No, Skitty. You invaded us in Kincardineshire because your faction refused to work alongside the rest of Scotland. You refused to invade south. In fact, you invaded our sheriff in Kincardine.
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

ButtonTheSaurus wrote:No, Skitty. You invaded us in Kincardineshire because your faction refused to work alongside the rest of Scotland. You refused to invade south. In fact, you invaded our sheriff in Kincardine.
Hey button... We never really agreed on what did happen, but, my faction and I did actually move into Lancashire to help you and your war, and only when we received insults, threats and 0 help, did we decide, your regime wasn't the one for us.

Then, when we were in a different house, and a member of that sheriff's group moved into our homeland and we kinda, took it a bit far and killed a bunch of em and took their stuff. idk... We tried to work alongside you guys at a time... It just didn't work out.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

AFluffyNinjax wrote:
ButtonTheSaurus wrote:No, Skitty. You invaded us in Kincardineshire because your faction refused to work alongside the rest of Scotland. You refused to invade south. In fact, you invaded our sheriff in Kincardine.
Hey button... We never really agreed on what did happen, but, my faction and I did actually move into Lancashire to help you and your war, and only when we received insults, threats and 0 help, did we decide, your regime wasn't the one for us.

Then, when we were in a different house, and a member of that sheriff's group moved into our homeland and we kinda, took it a bit far and killed a bunch of em and took their stuff. idk... We tried to work alongside you guys at a time... It just didn't work out.

I do remember seeing skitty and a few others way down in england well after I moved down there....
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

I saw you in WALES... not England.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”