World 5 Current Event Thread

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Locked
xZarda
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:51 am

World 5 Current Event Thread

Post by xZarda » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:21 am

As the second age grew near, many, including myself, wondered what would World 5 turn into? A solid red giant once again, or a mixture? All of us anxiously waited as the countdown struck zero.

World 5 first turned into a dark, black hole. And it looked as if the world would not change. But alas, the one house world could not sustain itself, and it exploded into regional houses, and a beautiful array of colors ravaged the land.

As it is now, House 3 (Yellow) owns Ireland and Scotland, while House 9 (White) controls England. And Gendrys 1 and 2, abstain from the house structure, and control Wales, along with parts of the world.

Though they control the capital, these houses hang by a thread in parts of the world, with House 8, 10, and 19 recruiting and gaining more and more land. Other houses, though scattered, control a lot of real estate. House 8 is riding ahead in the 1st Glory Race, but will they hold on?


When will the first great war break out? Will it be between countries, counties, or simply many regional battles ravaging the landscape? Stay tuned for the epic continuation of World 5.


Feel free to post to your hearts content, but keep it decent and News-Worthy.

Haludza
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: World 5 Current Event Thread

Post by Haludza » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:24 am

xZarda wrote:As the second age grew near, many, including myself, wondered what would World 5 turn into? A solid red giant once again, or a mixture? All of us anxiously waited as the countdown struck zero.

World 5 first turned into a dark, black hole. And it looked as if the world would not change. But alas, the one house world could not sustain itself, and it exploded into regional houses, and a beautiful array of colors ravaged the land.

As it is now, House 3 (Yellow) owns Ireland and Scotland, while House 9 (White) controls England. And Gendrys 1 and 2, abstain from the house structure, and control Wales, along with parts of the world.

Though they control the capital, these houses hang by a thread in parts of the world, with House 8, 10, and 19 recruiting and gaining more and more land. Other houses, though scattered, control a lot of real estate. House 8 is riding ahead in the 1st Glory Race, but will they hold on?


When will the first great war break out? Will it be between countries, counties, or simply many regional battles ravaging the landscape? Stay tuned for the epic continuation of World 5.


Feel free to post to your hearts content, but keep it decent and News-Worthy.

World 1 was pretty boring in secnd age.
I wish you guys enjoy it.
.
.
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”

jess1sc
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Re: World 5 Current Event Thread

Post by jess1sc » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Roughnecks has 3 factions now. And to be honest we're not neutral, just houseless. We're still killing the idiots who think our being House 0 means they can take our stuff.

AFluffyNinjax
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:34 am

Re: World 5 Current Event Thread

Post by AFluffyNinjax » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:37 pm

jess1sc wrote:Roughnecks has 3 factions now. And to be honest we're not neutral, just houseless. We're still killing the idiots who think our being House 0 means they can take our stuff.
It's the other way around. But nice try.

The Super Soldier
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 am
Location: A Geographical Position on this Earth

Re: World 5 Current Event Thread

Post by The Super Soldier » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:25 pm

No matter what you change your color to, YOU'RE STILL THE BRB!

BRB= Big Red Blob

jess1sc
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Re: World 5 Current Event Thread

Post by jess1sc » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Wasn't talking about you guys AFluffyNinjaX, more the people who are trying to flag raid us and take our parishes because we don't have a house and they think they can get away with it. That's a whole different kettle of fish.

AFluffyNinjax
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:34 am

Re: World 5 Current Event Thread

Post by AFluffyNinjax » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:02 pm

jess1sc wrote:Wasn't talking about you guys AFluffyNinjaX, more the people who are trying to flag raid us and take our parishes because we don't have a house and they think they can get away with it. That's a whole different kettle of fish.
Ah, then I apologise.

User avatar
DavidSpy
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Location: WI, USA
Contact:

Re: World 5 Current Event Thread

Post by DavidSpy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:55 pm

From the desk of JA, marshal of the former House 5.
As former Marshal of the now disbanded H5 of age 1, I shall now list in the best possible chronological order the plans for capturing East Anglia for H5 in age 2, and how it failed.
  • Age 1: Juan Antonio spends weeks of diplomacy securing key alliances for age 2: Success
  • The allied council is formed: House Marshals of 5,8,9,11,14 and 18.
  • House 14 key leaders merge with H5.
  • Intelligence is passed that H1 will break apart in age 2
  • H1 declares war on H18 (lord Crowmos) and destroys it.
  • Houses 9 and 11 delay tactics by warring with The Wardens of H5. Peace is established, war stopped.
  • Houses 8,9 and 11 declare alliance for age 2, and support of H5.
  • Tactics are issued by your Marshal Juan to seize all of East Anglia at the start of age 2:success in less than 24 hrs per Lord fatman monking, with support from online H5 members
  • H1 becomes H10, then switches to 3 after losing factions to H9.
  • KOLS faction of H3 begins assaults on H5. I declare counter-attacks, and hold East Anglia due to our claim of her. H3 launches 4 attacks against H5, including monking. KOLS is declared enemy of The Messengers for launching "unprovoked" attacks.
  • A spy infiltrates The Messengers, drops, and joins H3, revealing the "East Anglia Agenda" tactics to H3 top brass.
  • Houses 9 and 11 switch leadership. No allied support given. H8 holds true to alliance, and launches attacks against H3 inside East Anglia, but is too late.
  • H3 top brass gets tactical plan from H5 Marshal, destroys our momentum, and launches all of H3 against 4 factions in H5.
    I then offer terms for surrender to the H3 Marshal to protect the farmers and begin re-construction.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

xZarda
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:51 am

Re: World 5 Current Event Thread

Post by xZarda » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:03 pm

David you mind translating some of that into something easier to follow? Im sorry I couldnt really follow along hahah.

User avatar
DavidSpy
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Location: WI, USA
Contact:

Re: World 5 Current Event Thread

Post by DavidSpy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:07 pm

TL:DR
  • JA, former marshal of House 5, plotted throughout the first age to take to additional counties for House 5 in the second age.
  • When the second age arrived and House 3 challenged House 5's new acquisitions, only one of JA's "allies" actually came to his aid.
  • House 5 was disbanded and my faction took control of the House 5 under the marshal-ship of Merlindor whose administration is amicable towards House 3.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Locked

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”