Banned for Association (IMPORTANT)

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
JaxiTaxi

Re: Banned for Association (IMPORTANT)

Post by JaxiTaxi »

There are tons of alternative accounts Bukland. There are also tons of shared accounts.
Taboss

Post by Taboss »

So far what I have learned is that your main export is alt accounts whereas, our main export is real human players.
This is where you are currently failing.
Alt account holders have no respect for the game. Fire fly has given an unnecessary and insulting reprieve. Do not compound the insult by coming on the forums to deliver a speech of innocence.

Never trust a traitor. Even Firefly knows this.

"Do you know how many people I had to backstab to win the first age? and now we aren't even on the Hall of Heroes? Fluffy and I are going to have to shower for weeks to get the stains off our souls."
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

There aint no stain on an alt accounts soul.
bukland

Post by bukland »

@ jaxi
i know it very well
that is why I say it is possible that there is something more than a shared account
Because, i repeat FF are usually prudent in banning
jess1sc

Post by jess1sc »

Taboss wrote:So far what I have learned is that your main export is alt accounts whereas, our main export is real human players.
This is where you are currently failing.
Alt account holders have no respect for the game. Fire fly has given an unnecessary and insulting reprieve. Do not compound the insult by coming on the forums to deliver a speech of innocence.

Never trust a traitor. Even Firefly knows this.

"Do you know how many people I had to backstab to win the first age? and now we aren't even on the Hall of Heroes? Fluffy and I are going to have to shower for weeks to get the stains off our souls."
never trust someone who doesn't recognize sarcasm when they see it. i find it funny that there's such a huge witch hunt on the forums just because von was the diplomatic face of H1. the diplomat who went before him is one of the nicest men in the world, and he could only do it for a couple of months before he couldn't stand the stress anymore of people hating him. thank god von has thick skin and a great sense of humor, and stuck it out till the end of the age. for that i'll always have the utmost respect for him. the fact that he's warning the rest of the world that this same stuff could happen to them is admirable, in my book.

and heeeeey kpd ;)
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

LOL They shouldn't ban Von, ban the rest of the house. He's a funny dude and I'd like to continue to see his posts.
Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock »

voninski.jpg
voninski.jpg (126.11 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
nop nop nop nop
Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock »

Ok this is for all my freaky fans out there. I did what no one else would dare to do, I snuck into the vanguard and took some screenies, this is the one that made me laugh the most.
Faction rules.png
Faction rules.png (90.75 KiB) Viewed 2065 times
I'll try to keep u all updated with leaks from within House 9 leadership.
@Voninski, catch me if you can. :P
nop nop nop nop
Haludza

Post by Haludza »

@ rock lmao
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

You forgot to remove the part that says:

Diplomacy: Neutral

IF you were actually in the Vanguard you would not see that your own faction is neutral to your own faction.

Sorry for ruining your fun.

Edit: You also spelled my name two different ways. Get an education.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”