It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Age II - Active 06/06/13 

Post Re: Age II - Active 06/06/13
I agree that the number of Factions in a House should not have been increased.

The kicking everyone out of their Faction and house gave stagnant W5 a jolt it needed, but contrary to what would have made the World more interesting for everyone, many former enemies in Scotland are now in the tent as opposed to them having made the effort to organize something with newly relevant Houses.

Setting Side what Pink is up to, if something does not change, World 5 looks to be as exciting as playing poker for toothpicks in the old age home.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:17 am

There has basically been no real changes in W5. It had become a pure farming game because of total domination by H1 and, since they are all rejoining as H10, it will remain a pure farming game. No one can attempt to fight them without being overwhelmed and wiped out.

FF have even made it much easier for a single House to dominate everything. Allowing bigger factions and Houses is exactly the wrong thing to do. Having faster armies also helps the bigger Houses as they can send more attacks from longer distances. The rules should have been changed to give more encouragement to smaller Houses and localise wars more.

I can't see me staying on W5 unless something changes, I did not want to play Stronghold Sims, and that is what is happening with the second age just making things worse.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:33 am

I want to ask, does parish castles are deleted to in second age? because all castles are gone.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5

Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 am

apofis wrote:
I want to ask, does parish castles are deleted to in second age? because all castles are gone.

Seeing as h10 releaved me of most of my flags before I came online with little as much as 50 archers per attack I'll say yes castles were resetted.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Highlander89 wrote:
apofis wrote:

Seeing as h10 releaved me of most of my flags before I came online with little as much as 50 archers per attack I'll say yes castles were resetted.

Ahh, oh well lets build it again.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:03 pm

evanjellyman wrote:
Voninski wrote:
Do you know how many people I had to backstab to win the first age? and now we aren't even on the Hall of Heroes? Fluffy and I are going to have to shower for weeks to get the stains off our souls.

together?

Together.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:27 pm

AFluffyNinjax wrote:
evanjellyman wrote:
Voninski wrote:
Do you know how many people I had to backstab to win the first age? and now we aren't even on the Hall of Heroes? Fluffy and I are going to have to shower for weeks to get the stains off our souls.

together?

Together.

Forever.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:13 am

Voninski wrote:
Forever.

You guys made my week

Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:28 am

Didn't notice anyone else mention this

The building bonuses from parish buildings is all still there, the building bonuses have not been reset.

It makes it very easy to make a parish all about war real quick.

At present my villagers should be starving without the bonuses from parish guilds, but I am still making the same food as before the reset.

If i'm wrong please let me know, it has happened before and will probably happen again.

I don't keep real accurate tabs on this stuff

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:55 am

Sickem wrote:
Didn't notice anyone else mention this

The building bonuses from parish buildings is all still there, the building bonuses have not been reset.

It makes it very easy to make a parish all about war real quick.

At present my villagers should be starving without the bonuses from parish guilds, but I am still making the same food as before the reset.

If i'm wrong please let me know, it has happened before and will probably happen again.

I don't keep real accurate tabs on this stuff

Yeah, if you power cycle your village buildings the production rate in that village will update to the lessened Second Age rate. Just another friendly Second Age bug. ;)

ImageImage

Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next