It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:57 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 House 1 out of control 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:54 pm
Posts: 117
Reply with quote
Post Re: House 1 out of control
Tetley wrote:
What was H1, now H10, is killing the game on W5 by total domination so it becomes a farming game.

That is not the fault of their players, it is a problem with how the game works, made worse by some of the second age changes (bigger Houses for a start). The only way to improve things is for H10 to break into two so people would be willing to try fighting them (and each other) again. This is simply not going to happen. Factions are not going to leave H10, the first ones to do so would be wiped out.

What will happen is that players who like the fighting part of the game will leave W5 for other worlds, and maybe even leave the game completely.

I will be staying on W5 for now in case things do change but I will be logging in there much less and trying to find a world where the game is still a war game.


Well its only first days in second age, its to soon to say anything. :)

_________________
Grand Duchy of Lithuania - Mighty Baltic Force
Push us and we will crush you.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5


Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:55 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am
Posts: 2252
Reply with quote
Post Re: House 1 out of control
It would be nice if all the other factions went into 1 house theres a lot of good factions out there but to many are splitting into there own house there needs to be a huge merge or massive alliance to take on h10. I have no clue if it will happen, hopefully it will if it doesnt world 5 is dead and buried.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:54 pm
Posts: 117
Reply with quote
Post Re: House 1 out of control
meatball2k wrote:
It would be nice if all the other factions went into 1 house theres a lot of good factions out there but to many are splitting into there own house there needs to be a huge merge or massive alliance to take on h10. I have no clue if it will happen, hopefully it will if it doesnt world 5 is dead and buried.


Lol to make another powerfull house it would need to merge H8+H9+H19+H6 :D and i think its imposible because most of them want to be ally with H10 even if they say that they want to fight. :D

_________________
Grand Duchy of Lithuania - Mighty Baltic Force
Push us and we will crush you.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5


Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:44 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am
Posts: 2252
Reply with quote
Post Re: House 1 out of control
Well Genghis Khan did it and if he can do it then supermarioman can

YEAHHHH BUDDDY

I started world 5 back in sepotember and it was my first world, I have been in no wars in this world so really want to try and dust of my pikes and at least try and be competetive, its common sense that houses need to unite but sometimes people like to be HM of a small house and hope everything falls into place and they grow into a super power, unforunately that wont happen

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 pm
Posts: 40
Reply with quote
Post Re: House 1 out of control
The problem is that the majority that would willingly fight h10 joined them. I'm speaking of former Kings's Kree Gor's and Krogith's band.

I always supported h1 but that's because I live next to their main hub in Ireland (mind you I never had to actually join their house for that) and now people across the sea join them who could have the chance to form their own campaign but chose to lock down the world instead.


Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:27 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:42 am
Posts: 309
Location: Massachusetts USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: House 1 out of control
Well hoping for better gameplay for all I will say again how H 1 / 10 gets it done. They have a well organized management structure starting from the top with Gendry and radiating down through excellent faction heads. Despite some of the drivel posted here, there is also a code of conduct that is almost always adhered to. It was not done by bullying or weasil moves.

So come on then you sullen farmers, I have revealed to you the innermost workings of how to get er done, drop your manure encrusted wooden hoes, start networking, and pick up a frikin sword.


Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:11 am
Posts: 224
Location: West Yorkshire, England
Reply with quote
Post Re: House 1 out of control
I do not and have not criticised H10 (as they are now) players. They have been almost unfailingly polite even when threatening me. I know it takes good structure and leadership to do what they have done, I was part of that sort of structure in W1 with GGSG (who became GGSG Outlaws) and getting to that dominating position is great fun and hard work. Once the dream is realised though it is less fun as there is not a lot left to do.

I am sure the fighters in H10 will soon be wondering what to do next and who to kill. Either they will break their own rules and look for excuses to force a fight with a much smaller House or they will also get bored. With a bit of luck that boredom will force an internal revolution.

_________________
Get a life, in fact play MMO's and get a few of them


Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:48 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:51 am
Posts: 107
Reply with quote
Post Re: House 1 out of control
Well their you go, the world map has more than 1 color!


Of course its a war between white and black.

Does this make me a Black Panther?


I HAVE A DREEAAM!


Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:00 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 pm
Posts: 411
Location: Regina, Canada
Reply with quote
Post Re: House 1 out of control
There are 486 players in H10 (Formerly H1/H15/H19/H6)... there is ~7,500 on W5. That means H10 has 6.48% W5 players. That leaves 93.52% of that ~7,500 to pick up a sword and fight. But I am not an idiot, and know of that ~7,500 player, probably 50-60% are inactive. That grants an active population (Assuming 50% IA rate) of ~3,750. That means H10 makes up 12.96% of W5 actives, not an overwhelming majority, but a significant amount no doubt. So, for all you people whining about how "H10 makes the game no fun", unite the other 87.04% of W5 actives, and do something about it. If you don't want to make up a resistance of what would be 3,264 players, stop whining and pick your apples.

_________________
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.


Last edited by Ajr568 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Posts: 7163
Location: WI, USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: House 1 out of control
I'm perfectly content picking my apples, no complaints here. :)

_________________
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage


Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:05 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.