It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:50 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 House 1 out of control 

Post Re: House 1 out of control
Voninski wrote:
I am only the diplomat till the end of the age. It is so close I am getting antsy.

After that if anyone (figuratively) looks me in the eyes they will die.

LoL :D

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5

Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:26 am

Alright everyone keep your eyes open it appears that saying "no you may not have my village" is sufficient to be declared hostile. This places everyone in the line of fire. They have no taken all but two of my villages and they are sending huge numbers of attacks my way I think I have been attacked in excess of 40 times just today so as someone about to be reset and with nothing further to loose I wanted to warn those who read this that house one has gone rogue. Marshal your forces, solidify your alliances, house one is truly, and completely off the rails.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:57 am

David senior moderator buddy, your loathing for H1 has been consistent in your postings. Seeing as your impartiality is a joke, I don't see why FF lets you strut around thumping your chest in the forums. Why don't you pipe down and stick to answering mundane noob gameplay questions.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:54 am

Sometimes when you win, you lose.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:25 pm

You ignored all of my advice, proving my point that your intention was not a resolution to your dilemma, but to slander House 1. Be gone.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:35 pm

RobertScott wrote:
David senior moderator buddy, your loathing for H1 has been consistent in your postings. Seeing as your impartiality is a joke, I don't see why FF lets you strut around thumping your chest in the forums. Why don't you pipe down and stick to answering mundane noob gameplay questions.

And your loathing of me has been consistent in your recent postings. Seeing as how being a mod in no way mandates my impartiality I will continue to "strut around thumping my chest" and comment on whichever topics I desire to.

ImageImage

Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:06 pm
Profile WWW

I still love you david <3

Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Just for the record, I have nothing against House 1.

There are a handful of players within House 1 who have expressed their disdain of me in a personal manner but this has in no way clouded my vision of House 1 as a whole, and that is of a courageous House who overcame incredible odds to win the First Age.

Most of you fought and served with honor, respecting neutrals and expressing concern for all within your counties. To this day I get the semi-monthly proclamation from my House 1 Sheriff keeping us updated and offering to assist in the removal of strong Wolf AI Castles. :)

ImageImage

Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:25 pm
Profile WWW

Willmaulyou wrote:
Alright everyone keep your eyes open it appears that saying "no you may not have my village" is sufficient to be declared hostile. This places everyone in the line of fire. They have no taken all but two of my villages and they are sending huge numbers of attacks my way I think I have been attacked in excess of 40 times just today so as someone about to be reset and with nothing further to loose I wanted to warn those who read this that house one has gone rogue. Marshal your forces, solidify your alliances, house one is truly, and completely off the rails.

This is not an accurrate description of what happened.

Please stop exaggerating, your faction leader has messaged me in game and we are sorting the issue out for you. Trash talking our house on the forums in the mean time does not help your cause.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:26 pm

What was H1, now H10, is killing the game on W5 by total domination so it becomes a farming game.

That is not the fault of their players, it is a problem with how the game works, made worse by some of the second age changes (bigger Houses for a start). The only way to improve things is for H10 to break into two so people would be willing to try fighting them (and each other) again. This is simply not going to happen. Factions are not going to leave H10, the first ones to do so would be wiped out.

What will happen is that players who like the fighting part of the game will leave W5 for other worlds, and maybe even leave the game completely.

I will be staying on W5 for now in case things do change but I will be logging in there much less and trying to find a world where the game is still a war game.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:50 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next