It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 House 1 out of control 

Post House 1 out of control
Ever sense house 1 started issuing proclamations that sounded like they came out of * Germany my distaste for them has been very high. Now they have stepped over the line even for them. Like appeasement did not stop Hitler it seems they are now violating their express demands that neutrals not be attacked without provocation. I have done nothing but grow and maintain my villages and now house one is capturing them one by one. I find their actions so distasteful and they make the game so unpleasant that I am very tempted to just quit the game at this point. I hope that others who are tired of their belligerent petty tyranny will take lessons from history and deal with house one as the world once did to Hitler.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Post Re: House 1 out of control
You didn't like my scottish proclamation? =(

Who is taking your villages? House one doesn't take villages of true neutrals so we are open to hear your complaints and deal with anyone going against our policy.

edit: also your analogy is in pretty poor taste. * germany vs a pvp game? lol

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Tilip VI is scouting for King Jhordan and d3l3t3k3y who are actually taking my villages. They spent about a week threatening me in less and less veiled ways before just deciding that because I didnt like them and because I IDed my villages after a week of threats that I was hostile.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:32 pm

So little information is given in this post that it is impossible to determine what is going on. Everything you type is gilded with subjective language, so we're automatically hesitant to take whatever you say at face value. I'll try to treat this very generally and hopefully put this matter to rest.

1) House 1 players are instructed not to act violently towards neutrals without cause to do so. A few examples of what could violate a neutrals neutrality are these:
-Voting against the House 1 player.
-Spreading propaganda against House 1 and/or its' players.
-Any monks, or armies used against House 1.
-Capturing or razing our vassals without at least the common decency of a message first.
-Aiding an enemy.
These are just a few common reasons why we remove neutrals, although individual circumstances often give rise to new reasons. If you feel like you have been targeted unfairly, we invite the player to take it up with the local sheriff or an officer/general of the faction. Sometimes they may forward you to someone else, but we generally do take those violations seriously, as they reflect poorly on our whole House.

2) A couple of players does not make a whole House. Generalizing against our entire House based on your single experience is both unfair and asinine. We have many, many players, and although some of them are bound to be schmucks, we are not entirely comprised of them.

3) Bringing your topic to the forums and not through an officer or general demonstrates not your desire to resolve said issue, but instead perpetuates a cycle of nonsense and slander.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:26 pm

JaxiTaxi wrote:

Seriously? Under those terms you could justify your right to attack any player who lodges a complaint against house 1 by branding their complaint "propaganda" regardless of whether the complaint was legitimate or not.

Sounds like a dictatorship. :)

ImageImage

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:35 pm
Profile WWW

A complaint is different from propaganda. If an individual is trying to influence the attitude of a population against House 1, that is cause to remove them. Messages are often more potent in this game than armies, and on more than one occassion we've been forwarded messages of individuals trying to incite violence against House 1.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:40 pm

David Spy...do we need to actually declare war on you?

Silence!

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Oh dear....

Not very diplomatic today are we? ;)

ImageImage

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:45 pm
Profile WWW

I am only the diplomat till the end of the age. It is so close I am getting antsy.

After that if anyone (figuratively) looks me in the eyes they will die.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:47 pm

DavidSpy wrote:
JaxiTaxi wrote:

Seriously? Under those terms you could justify your right to attack any player who lodges a complaint against house 1 by branding their complaint "propaganda" regardless of whether the complaint was legitimate or not.

Sounds like a dictatorship. :)

David spy is to be stripped of his titles and declared an outlaaaw!

The secret police will be around to see you shortly

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next