pillaging for score

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Haludza

Re: pillaging for score

Post by Haludza »

doctor_suhaib wrote:
Haludza wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:In World One many of the my 40+ razes were on enemy newbs, I don't consider that wrong since they clearly sided with the enemy. Razing inactives is questionable but you still have to beat the castle, so it's proof you are capable of reaching the keep... eventually. :P
True.
Achievements are meant to help you get some good deal of honour.
There should be an achievment of vandalizing the keep as well..
I always used to give people the vandalise drills and later on i found out that there is nothing like that in achievement section people who ddn know me used to say i dnt do wars as i have zero pillaging and ransacking achievements. Pretty sad :(
Its not entirely true, by vandalizing a village you kill enemy troops as an attacker and you get warrior achievement,
1000 troops silver
20000 troops gold
250000 diamond achievement.

It includes killing any troops (player & AI) in any sort of attack.

Lol you yourself say it includes Ai and enemy both. So you wanna check someone is great attacker by watching warrior achievement? A guy who has got this achievement by killing bandits and rats will be a good fighter in your view then
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”
doctor_suhaib

Re: pillaging for score

Post by doctor_suhaib »

e.g. I have gold achievement, and i have killed 12339 ai troops, if i got my achievement today then i have killed atleast 8000 player troops as attacker.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”