World 5 Newb

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Voninski

Re: World 5 Newb

Post by Voninski »

Meatball, you do not know the full story either. So your opinion means about as much as you do without spagetti (very little).

Simplysound has been a bully for quite some time. Taking neutral and h1 villages in Cumbria then claiming innocence, attacking the Swiss Guard then naming his villages "adder is a ***", and now he has managed to run and hide in an allied house of H1.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

My opinion means nothing to you as your opinion means nothing to me bt we both give it anyway thats just the way of the world. I still think your comment about him using your catapult line was pathetic and made you sound rather silly but hey ho your not bothered about my opinion, im sure there will be a few other people that think it makes the head H1 diplomat sound like a school boy.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

I am a school boy. That is a fact. I attend school.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

LOL now that explains everything in ten years time if you ever think back to that comment you made you will think wow I sounded like such a fool but for now you will think its cool. anyone over age of 16 though probably thinks otherwise
simplysound27

Post by simplysound27 »

lmfao...more than happy to send the mails to those interested to show that my faction isnt a bunch of bullies and Grey lied to everyone about when i decided to attack him....and as far as you Voninski, I liked your line that you used on me once....thought it had a ring to it, maybe i should have given you the credit for the line.....the rumors in this game are a joke.....ive never taken a single village from H1, nor has my faction ever bullied anyone, more like we have been bullied for 8 months by several people, and constantly backed down, (not anymore bro) but yet we are all still here after the multiple assassination attempts on me and my faction....and as for the swiss guard, swords have been pulled off of us and i learned a lesson and made my amends with an old friend, but yet we get hit by H1 cuz apparently they cant see the color under my villages or realize we are in an allied house, joke again......all the help we have actually gave to H1 over the last 8 months and yet we get targeted by H1 all the time......guess its time to start helping another color instead....i like purple better anyway.....
maybe you should know our history instead of making it up for us......
don't think my mom will be too happy if all my pixels on the screen go away

Greyfyl - its a game "bro", you shouldnt quit....shows a stronger person to stick it through despite attacks being done to you.....as some of these people said to you, it really makes people angry when they see you keep coming back.....so keep coming back.......funny that you failed to mention that i sent a real castle design to you and also offered to help you rebuild your villages.....despite the attacks, i do still have respect for those around me unlike some....funny the real bullies are the ones sticking up for you, but hey, just pixels on a screen...oh wait, i might get reset for stealing that line too.....

Meatball - we will have to get to know each other in game for sure......

keep posting rumors and lies about my faction, the press coverage we are getting now is awesome....we will start signing autographs on Fridays.....unreal the gossip in this game, but thats what happens when a bunch of 15 year olds play big boy games
Ezek Von Bernd

Post by Ezek Von Bernd »

The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

JaxiTaxi wrote:Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of we own the world.

You guys take this game too seriously. Got a problem with House 1? Try using armies to convey your message.
lol...... methinks that nobody has that many armies to take the world alone...
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Simply, I play w7 mainly but will come back fr 2nd age got to much faith, money and honour to stay away so going to burn all that on the 2nd age, hopefully theres a lot of talks goin on behind the scenes with past enemies of h1 so maybe everyone can rise up and make the world competetive
Lord Arcon

Post by Lord Arcon »

One can only hope there are some great wars to fight in the next age, I hope we can have some realy competitive fighting or this world will get stale fast.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yes lets hope so, the only things that ruins worlds is huge alliances picking off houses 1 by 1. In my opinion :-)

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”