Alt accounts.

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
The Super Soldier

Re: Alt accounts.

Post by The Super Soldier »

It isn't flexing their forum muscles, it's something that their job requires them to do... As one of the people that saw the pictures before they were removed, I must say I didn't believe them...
Lord Alacrity

Re: Alt accounts.

Post by Lord Alacrity »

I think this thread has gone quite a bit off topic and has been locked. If you believe another player is violating the game rules, submit a ticket.

If it appears that "nothing has been done" about an account which has been reported, the most logical explanation is that the account was not found to be in violation of the rules or terms of use. Just as you would not want us to reveal personal information about you to other players, we cannot reply to you in order to inform you of the results of our investigation.

Please understand that many players have family members, friends, roommates, and co-workers with whom they enjoy playing the game. It is usually easy to determine if an account is a dummy account which plays solely to serve a master account, or if an account is played by one of the aforementioned types of individuals.

It is important to make a detailed report about the accounts you believe to be involved in malfeasance, paying particular attention to the reasons you believe that the account could not be reasonably be someone's brother, friend, etc. and appears to be under the control of one individual used only to perform some action for the master account.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”