Second Age vs Firefly's Vision

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
King Zach IV

Re: Second Age vs Firefly's Vision

Post by King Zach IV »

It will make game play better i guess. Now in counties the house has to make economical and war parishes
metroman

Post by metroman »

apofis wrote:
metroman wrote:
Ajr568 wrote:Question about second age, if I delete a building that is maxed, will I need to re-donate everything if I decide I need that guild later on and re-place it?
Yes if it's removed from the Parish, it'll be as if it never existed.
So we will just have economic or military parish. Fine for me untill i can make all my economy at max lvl :)
My guess is the concept was placed that way so people use Honor to attack, not just Parishes which don't cost any Honor, so people have to better manage their troops more then what they used to do by just simply maxing taxes in the Parishes and constantly stocking troops and attacking from the Parish and no Honor lost.
cyckuan

Post by cyckuan »

Just want to quickly mention that some of the ideas mentioned are not all mine. I cannot take credit for ideas others have shared with me or ones I read about in other Stronghold forums. That said, it does not matter so much who conceived the ideas. What matters is FireFly listens and after careful consideration, implements some of the ideas generated by the playerbase.
Lyanna

Post by Lyanna »

I have been reading about the second age on forums for months now. Some like it, some don't. I for one wish to see it firsthand and then decide whether it is worth time and effort.
The point as some one else earlier mentioned is that Firefly is first and foremost a business enterprise. It follows the principals of marketing. I am no expert on that but as a consumer I know that they really don't care if players/consumers leave. There will be more ready to come and keep the money flowing. That is the basis of modern day economy. You cannot fool all the people all the time. But you can fool some of the people for some time. Luckily the world has a good production of fools.
Most online games have a time span after which they become boring, routine or there are changes which old players don't like. That is the natural history of any online game.
So whether you decide to stay and play or start a new game, good luck.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”