A bernds way of doing things ?

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Gerusalem

A bernds way of doing things ?

Post by Gerusalem »

I asked H15 for assistance because Lightians were attacking low ranked players of my faction. H15 now took the matters in their own hands as they won't stand for such bullying tactics.
As I understand you were part of Light Angels and are thus still a target since with your membership you supported the actions of aggression.
Personally I think it shows a sign of bad character to be silent while others suffer. But then turn around and claim neutrality and that you knew of nothing when things go a little bit awry.

To show a sign of neutrality you should probably drop Light Angel liege lords and preferably leave Ayrshire completely.
These were the terms Gerusalem gave me, so I'm only returning in kind.
I will support that you won't be followed beyond Ayrshire, but I'm in no position to actually decide any of this, and this is all just my opinion.

2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.
I will leave you alone unless told so by H15.
this was quoted from a message from a bernd leader.

The reason Light Angels was hitting low ranks, is because the bernds have so many alt accounts.
I had 5 bernds spawn in my parishes overnight.
they spawned there to vote me out of sheiff.
there is no honor or respect in useing all these accounts.
these low rank invasions ruin the game for honest players.
now i was kinda fading out anyways, but had to address these lies, that have been spread.
of corse i have to attack low rank invasions,
Alt account attacks are in no way fair and need to be addressed.
and another thing, this bringing alt accounts into my faction.
like kallune is wrong, kallune alot of us treated you nice on voice chat.
but after you helping to attack Mel , well you lost my respect.
if it was just chetta and the berds i would be enjoying our usual hold them back.
but theres no way to fight all these very low rank invasion with 2 people
and all the houses helping aid.
i would rather expose this unhonorable game play then to sit here and be under it
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !
Gerusalem

Re: A bernds way of doing things ?

Post by Gerusalem »

figure i would have some fun before the boring MODS lock the thread.

ok back to my points lol
well almost a full year of struggling on here.
and right when i thought i had a bernd converted !

a bernd confesses hes Lucifer ?
geez whats it take? lol

Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !
Bernhard Bernfried

Post by Bernhard Bernfried »

The reason Light Angels was hitting low ranks, is because the bernds have so many alt accounts.
Please deliver a proof to this claim. We Bernds suffered from many enemys who used alt-accounts extensively, and got banned for that. I was told that by some of our enemys myself, i consider this sufficient proof to believe it myself.

There has been and there never will be any proof for bernds using alt accounts since we do not.
We simply have many members.

You did not attack alt-accounts, you attacked our new members. And now you complain because we kill your faction? Well ...

You guys always had the habbit of dragging innocent neutrals into your faction and then stiring up problems with us. Now you dragged them into this war, and we have to kill them. That is your fault, not ours. I offered them to be spared, but they refused out of loyalty.

Also, you betrayed everyone in scotland by aligning with the english invaders, and only their backup keept you alive. Now that we relieved you of this backup, and have backup by a house ourselves, you complain?

You complain because circumstances turned unfavorable to you, not because we actually do something bad. Might i also correct you, its pretty much just my faction against your faction, and you personally started this.

Deuteronomy 7:1-2

When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations . . . then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.
The guy with 60 alts called "bernd something"
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

I love being an atheist.

"The Bible is a joke."

Second Grade Science Textbook 1: 1
apofis

Post by apofis »

Voninski wrote:I love being an atheist.

"The Bible is a joke."

Same here lol :D
Grand Duchy of Lithuania - Mighty Baltic Force
Push us and we will crush you.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

"The Bible is a joke."

"The Bible is a joke."

Basic logical reasoning and facts 2:2

BTW Von, you forgot your signature at the the end :(
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

The person to blame for starting a religious debate here is Gerusalem, because he included scripture in his initial post. In fact, even his player name is religious in nature and clearly he has an agenda that goes far beyond the game discussion.

DavidSpy, The ethical thing to do as the moderator is tell folks not to include scripture in their posts. This is a limited public forum for the purpose of discussing the game and game related issues. The very last thing you need here is players posting scripture, or before you know it you'll have a bunch of Jihadists and Skinheads in here debating who's going to burn in *. In fact, I'm almost positive it says something about this precise issue in the user agreement right?
Bernhard Bernfried

Post by Bernhard Bernfried »

Gerusalem send several "religious" county proclamations, so i thought i do something funny for my first and copy his style.

I'm atheist.
The guy with 60 alts called "bernd something"
Gerusalem

Post by Gerusalem »

"The Bible is a joke."

Voninski your a athiest and i want you to stay an athiest

you keep playing this game and being the athiest you are,

I have a sunday school class for athiest you should attend lol

ok well ill let you to your game.
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !
Gerusalem

Post by Gerusalem »

Adawulf wrote:The person to blame for starting a religious debate here is Gerusalem, because he included scripture in his initial post. In fact, even his player name is religious in nature and clearly he has an agenda that goes far beyond the game discussion.

DavidSpy, The ethical thing to do as the moderator is tell folks not to include scripture in their posts. This is a limited public forum for the purpose of discussing the game and game related issues. The very last thing you need here is players posting scripture, or before you know it you'll have a bunch of Jihadists and Skinheads in here debating who's going to burn in *. In fact, I'm almost positive it says something about this precise issue in the user agreement right?

I have to say this is wrong

i was the one getting scripture in my emails, thats what the post above was,
your suggesting, we stop useing monks ? the whole game is based on Religion.
you build churches and use faith points, why? cause without it you have no game , im sorry you all hate anything to do with God.
but if you would seriouly open your closed minds, you would see, your sending holy men of God, out of your villages lol

Im laughing my but off, athiest build churches? lol athiest want faith?
you all struggle daily, and in all this struggle you seek Faith to ID villages.

as i slowly gooooo lol, you all can work it out, i understand your stances, we all come from differnt houses.
we are all raised differnt, i would like to remind you even soo.
you are the ones building churches, crosses, monks, and always harvesting Faith.
so your probly more religous then me.
well keep practising religion, im going fishing.
hopefully it stirred some minds to think alittle. closed minds are a bad thing.
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”