W5 News

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
The Super Soldier

Re: W5 News

Post by The Super Soldier »

These threads are mostly pointless arguing over garbage that no one cares about. I like them, they're funny to watch, but there is a breaking point. Obviously, H1 has won the war, when Krogith comes out of vacation mode, (if ever) I'm 99% sure that he'll lose his #1 spot in a few days. Adawulf, there is no need to insult players who are hard-core gamers unlike yourself. If you want to play this game casually, don't make yourself enemies andjoin a non-warring faction/house. ANY leaders going into vacation mode are cowards and should face the consequences. I agree that some people that would rather quit then lose, sometimes, that's the sensible thing if you are getting razed over and over. Sure, SOME of the H9 leaders could have gotten bored and moved on, but I deem it highly unlikely that they all did so, or all had real life issues.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

I don't want to be a poor sport and ruin your victory. Your house controls the entire map and that's an amazing accomplishment, no doubt about it.

This forum is heavily populated by H1, and H1 fanboys, or people who are terrified of speaking out because they know it will cost them villages. H1 controls W5 with an iron grip and we are just little peasants living in their world. I've lost many a village due to my forum posts but it has yet to deter me :P

As for the mass exodus, I don't think its uncommon for players to quit in groups like this. They play together, they are friends, they hang out in TS and someone says "hey let's play league of legends" and they stop logging into SHK. Or someone has real life issues. When a couple good friends quit, the game is less fun and it creates a chain reaction as others quit.

In my opinion, the 2nd age is going to hurt SHK and cause many players to quit. I don't want to open up that debate again, time will tell who's right and I could be wrong.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

It will certainly be interesting to see what happens in the 2nd age for world 5, I think theres a fair amount pf players from defeates houses that will be rebuilding to have a go in the 2nd age, hopefully there will be some alliances forming in preperation to give house 1 a run for there money but only time will tell,
Sightblack

Post by Sightblack »

The guy that coined the phrase "It doesn't matter if you win or lose." ... Well that guy clearly lost. *shrug*

I'm also curious.... how many people does it take calling you a thorn and a troll before you accept it Adawolf?

Here is another tally mark for your wall: Your a thorn... and a troll!
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Sightblack wrote:The guy that coined the phrase "It doesn't matter if you win or lose." ... Well that guy clearly lost. *shrug*

I'm also curious.... how many people does it take calling you a thorn and a troll before you accept it Adawolf?

Here is another tally mark for your wall: Your a thorn... and a troll!

I ignored it and focused on the people who had something interesting to say.

I met a variety of folks here. Some who disagreed with me by using good arguments, and others who just called me names. I read the interesting ones and skipped the rest. This is a one house world, so naturally a guy like me who is outspoken and not part of the masses is going to be unpopular. I'm perfectly OK with that 8-)

But, I will say that although I'm immune to insults I am highly susceptible to a well articulated argument. If you have one, and you are pursuasive I won't hesitate to agree with you. ;)
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

H9 is still winning.

-Adawulf
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Voninski wrote:H9 is still winning.

-Adawulf
lol
Sightblack