It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:14 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 W5 News 
Author Message

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:36 pm
Posts: 107
Reply with quote
Post Re: W5 News
All I see Voninski is a lot of angry, chilidish people like yourself from H1 who reduce every thread to personal insults in the hopes that it will get locked.


Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:04 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:58 pm
Posts: 125
Reply with quote
Post Re: W5 News
Adawulf wrote:
Insulting me just makes you look weak

And having one village makes you look so strong

Adawulf wrote:
Just because my opinions are different from yours doesn't make me a "troll". You are entitled to disagree and I welcome any facts or analysis you have to support your argument.


You are a troll because you make thread after thread with no clear intentions but trying to stir up the hornets nest after previous such threads have run their course and died. Not that anyone takes you seriously at this stage. Seriously can someone ban this guy from making new threads.

Adawulf wrote:
In my opinion, what we're really seeing here from H1 and their propaganda is the frustration with how disappointing victories in this game can be.

How would you know? you didn't win. I feel pretty good with it actually watching you cry on the forums because there is nowhere else to go whilst we have a field day.

Adawulf wrote:
The only players that were actually threatened or in danger by H1 were the noobs, farmers and inactive players. Very few active fighters lost any villages at all. The grand-tally of villages lost show an H9 victory. They razed more than they lost, but as we all know that's not how victories are measured in this game, and it is how those victories are measured that poses the problem, and makes players angry.

Just wow. I didn't think you were actually this delusional, shall I get a list together for you?

No no, your probably right, we just won by farming. There is no way we actually did any fighting against any real fighters.. And of course you would know! Because you were totally there in the thick of it hey! haha


Adawulf wrote:
There's nothing "epic" about waiting for your opponent to get bored and quit. What H1 needed to do is actually defeat Krogith when he was here, or at least take out a good number of his villages. Barring that, there is very little to congratulate yourselves for. With all of your resources as a house, you should have been able to do that, and it could have been glorious. Or maybe instead of waiting for people to quit, or switch sides you could have actually conquered one of the big H9 counties like Ross or Inverness, but that never happened either, at least not until after the house fell apart. If you really think about it, what exactly did H1 accomplish other than simply wait for the other guys to quit or switch sides?


There's nothign epic about declaring war on a house and then leaving in a hissy fit. So whatever happened to your guys being more "mentally tough" and never giving up even when reset?

You argument is this, you guys invited us over to play baseball (by declaring war on h1 and starting your "crusade"). Half way through the game you decide to take your bat and ball and go home in some attempt to try and spoil the victory, and then try and claim some dignity because we didn't win fast enough? haha MY how your tune has changed from the early crusade threads!

Adawulf wrote:
Krogith still has all his villages, he's still ranked #1 and now he's on vacation mode. I can imagine how incredibly frustrating that is for you folks who hate Krogith and wanted to crush him. Basically he kicked you around for a awhile, then got bored and is now playing Minecraft. He doesn't read these forums and couldn't care less about them. He might come back to kick you around some more, or he might find a new game. I don't think he even lost a village, so from his perspective this war wasn't much of a serious problem for him at all, and had zero impact on his decision to quit. If H1 had reset him or at least dethroned him from the #1 rank by taking out some villages that would be something to pat yourselves on the back over maybe. When his vacation mode runs out, you could wipe him out while he's offline and I suppose that would feel good, but even that is a very, very far cry from Rubba's glorious paintings.


The fact we haven't bothered with krogith yet shows how little he actually did in this war, even his own house knows this, get real man.


I don't know why I keep responding to this rubbish from you, maybe some part of me wants to knock the crazy out of you to make you see sense, but I'm starting to think you are just making these threads and troll these forums to amuse yourself as you don't play the real game anymore.

Grade A ignorance in this thread, my only regret is bumping it again.


Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:08 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:36 pm
Posts: 107
Reply with quote
Post Re: W5 News
That was a little better Jelly. Most of it was still just insults but you made a couple of decent arguments also.

Your analogy about the baseball game is pretty good. I agree that it was not cool for H9 to challenge your team to a game, and then quit before it ended. But in their defense these * games takes months to finish and few but the most hemorrhoid ridden, lifeless couch potatoes can endure a war in this game to it's conclusion.

But, I disagree with the notion that H9 quit in order to spoil a victory for H1. As I've said before, I doubt anyone, ever quits a game they enjoy due to PVP, losing a war, or the actions of other players in the game world. Among all the reasons folks quit and move to other games that is near the bottom of the list.

This is a fun game, and people who enjoy it keep playing regardless of losses in battle. Look at me, like you said I only have 1 village left and lots of folks from H1 hate me. I've been reset twice but I keep coming back. I work full time, I have a family and I probably have about 6 hours a week I can put into the game. I play the game because I like it, and if I ever left I assure you it would have nothing to do with EvanJellyman :P

The two primary reasons why folks quit games are 1) Boredom and moving on to other games. 2) Real life issues. The idea that players from H9 quit because of something you did, is just pure ego. If anything, a good, challenging war or PVP opponent makes games more fun and players more likely to keep playing. I know you and others from H1 would like to believe that you caused people to quit, but it's simply not true.


Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:58 pm
Posts: 125
Reply with quote
Post Re: W5 News
Your arguing over a non issue.

Your making it sound like house 1 goes around trumpeting their horn over making players quit, we really don't care what people do with their accounts. With the exception of key individuals, not the house as a whole.

We trumpet our horn on winning and make fun of leadership that goes on vacation mode mid war. Because the leadership got the house into the war and then leadership "got bored' and left their house high and dry. Spin that how you want but in my books that's not a good look.

Though I must say it seems odd for so many people to suddenly leave because of boredom? did they all JUST get bored of shk? within the same two week period after 360 days of game time?

Well if you say so, it just seems a little odd but oh well.

We are just playing our game the reality is the current house 1 is undefeated in this age, why do you feel the need to try and spoil it.


pps. where do you get all these statistics on players reasons for game leaving? oh you make them up? k.


Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:32 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 617
Location: A Geographical Position on this Earth
Reply with quote
Post Re: W5 News
These threads are mostly pointless arguing over garbage that no one cares about. I like them, they're funny to watch, but there is a breaking point. Obviously, H1 has won the war, when Krogith comes out of vacation mode, (if ever) I'm 99% sure that he'll lose his #1 spot in a few days. Adawulf, there is no need to insult players who are hard-core gamers unlike yourself. If you want to play this game casually, don't make yourself enemies andjoin a non-warring faction/house. ANY leaders going into vacation mode are cowards and should face the consequences. I agree that some people that would rather quit then lose, sometimes, that's the sensible thing if you are getting razed over and over. Sure, SOME of the H9 leaders could have gotten bored and moved on, but I deem it highly unlikely that they all did so, or all had real life issues.

_________________
I, TSS am (a/an):

- proud troll
- well renowned annoying bugger
- Jack of all trades
- Master of neutrality
- Amateur farmer
- Terrible Supplier
Image


Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:50 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:36 pm
Posts: 107
Reply with quote
Post Re: W5 News
I don't want to be a poor sport and ruin your victory. Your house controls the entire map and that's an amazing accomplishment, no doubt about it.

This forum is heavily populated by H1, and H1 fanboys, or people who are terrified of speaking out because they know it will cost them villages. H1 controls W5 with an iron grip and we are just little peasants living in their world. I've lost many a village due to my forum posts but it has yet to deter me :P

As for the mass exodus, I don't think its uncommon for players to quit in groups like this. They play together, they are friends, they hang out in TS and someone says "hey let's play league of legends" and they stop logging into SHK. Or someone has real life issues. When a couple good friends quit, the game is less fun and it creates a chain reaction as others quit.

In my opinion, the 2nd age is going to hurt SHK and cause many players to quit. I don't want to open up that debate again, time will tell who's right and I could be wrong.


Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am
Posts: 2252
Reply with quote
Post Re: W5 News
It will certainly be interesting to see what happens in the 2nd age for world 5, I think theres a fair amount pf players from defeates houses that will be rebuilding to have a go in the 2nd age, hopefully there will be some alliances forming in preperation to give house 1 a run for there money but only time will tell,

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:29 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:00 am
Posts: 24
Reply with quote
Post Re: W5 News
"Winners never quit and quitters never win."
Vince Lombardi

"In war there is no substitute for victory."
General Douglas MacArthur

And Something that fits you, Adawulf:

"You can prevent your opponent from defeating you through defense, but you cannot defeat him without taking the offensive."
Sun Tzu


Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:00 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 pm
Posts: 411
Location: Regina, Canada
Reply with quote
Post Re: W5 News
I'll see your Vince Lombardi, and raise you Tom Landry: "A winner never stops trying."

_________________
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.


Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:58 pm
Posts: 125
Reply with quote
Post Re: W5 News
I'll one up you both.

Winners never quit and quitters never win.

But those who never win AND never quit are fools.


Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:41 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.