FireFly Interference

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
RobertScott

Re: FireFly Interference

Post by RobertScott »

I agree that the text that announced the House 1 victory was out of line. Yes I am in House One, and yes I realize that the blurbs there are meant to be humorous, but I do not ever recall one being that nasty in tone. It usually goes no further than what witty adjective is attached to the Marshall's name.

There have long been posters in these forums that have diligently worked to create this image of H1 as lawless knuckle draggers, and you just reinforce this image by choosing to subject H1 to this "special humor". We do not speak to people as "snivelling".

The reality of how house One has gotten where it is is because House 1 has superior internal organization and particiption level. I knew this before I joined, and always respected it. I never knew of a single instance of the sort of nonsense that gets posted here by dudes who find trolling and utterly making things up out of whole cloth to be more interesting than actually playing the game. Now that I have been in H1 for a while I can confirm that House One is hard core but honorable, so thanks alot for smearing * on us undeservedly.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

Admins are small game. We are after the Mods. Davidspy! off with your head!
hoosen69

Post by hoosen69 »

Mod List:
1 Voltair
2 Spree
3 skyehawk
4 GrandEmperorKurts
5 honvik
6 ltnghawk
7 Narcosmicoma
8 womynaloud
9 Eden
10 sir chaos
11 DrakeBlack
12 Tastenboy
13 Zick.er
14 killcheater
15 pmpdru
16 DavidSpy
17 Yves_Remor
18 Lucifer Crow
19 Kim.
20 1869_Flame
21 Lady-Tania
22 MechJosh0
23 mat0007
24 Klaire
25 repman25

Admin who wants to play: Lord benevolent
Xx Strikes

Post by Xx Strikes »

Right, to arms men!!

The 'mods' will be slain 1 by 1.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

This just in..... Anonymous house 1 leader says "We wear womens underwear, because of the way it feels on our male bits."
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

Lord Benevolent wrote:What did the Mods even do to you?
This is all your fault! What have you done to us?! We're doomed I tell you! DOOMED!
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

Davidspy! You hide behind others! Angry mob time! Davidspy is the ringleader! Kill him (in-game only please)!
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Problem is the damage is already done. They need to do more than remove it, they need to run a retraction.

Never before have they gone so far out of their way to meddle, they need to admit that this was a mistake and let the caual player know that they did not speak the truth.
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

The mods had absolutely nothing to do with this or any news posting.

I'm sorry that you could not see the humour in it, we will take this into consideration with further news postings. But they could end up extremely boring.

This thread is now closed.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

I am responsible for the Glory News posts and I fully admit to fabricating large parts of them. As Lord Benevolent pointed out, if you've read all of the past glory announcements in English and German, you will recognize some fairly cookie-cutter lines. In the past, when there were only three worlds, I had tried to contact each winning house marshal for a quote, which was both fruitless and time-consuming. Now that there are 15 game worlds, this is impossible.

If any House Marshall would like to send me a PM a day or so in advance of their win with a victory statement I would happily take a real quote from there.

As Merepatra stated earlier, this thread is locked.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”