It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New Card Packs Are They Worth It? 

Post New Card Packs Are They Worth It?
no

put simply they only give the "chance" of getting double diamond and up cards

there is no reason to buy the card packs at this time since they are over priced and there's not enuff of the higher tier cards to make it worth the 5x cost there needs to be another 100-150 or so higher tier cards to make it worth the cost even then thats pushing it to the border line of insanity

and yes i have bought a few of them already both the ultimate and super packs and got nothing but garbage ;)

Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:35 am

Post Re: New Card Packs Are They Worth It?
I dunno about worth.

Some of them seem a bit imba to me, like the monk x4 and moat and castle strength now.

It has basically made it alot harder to take a castle from a carder, and alot easier for carders to control the game in general.

As someone who does use alot of cards I can say that I still dont like it, its basically forcing the casual non carders slowly out of the game unless they spend, which seems like doing a sneaky price increase or something like that.

Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:35 am

true but as i see it allot of the new cards are extreamly pricey (card points) though as u said the new monk cards seem under priced it seems they threw random point values to cards just to get them out the door idk why they did that but more care is really needed with card point values

Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:33 am

I think they need to remove all new cards.... Because paying players now will be realy OP against free players.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5

Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:11 pm

I've gotten 4 of the best(read: most expensive) packs... I got a Eureka! card... That's been my only sapphire one. v_v

Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:15 pm

The new card packs are a scam. I got a double diamond in my normal random pack earlier today....

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:14 am

dude, most definitely not worth it..much rather get the reg random packs or a good ol' army pack

Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:10 pm

lawlmanz wrote:
true but as i see it allot of the new cards are extreamly pricey (card points) though as u said the new monk cards seem under priced it seems they threw random point values to cards just to get them out the door idk why they did that but more care is really needed with card point values

All the prices as well as the balance underwent careful review and consideration.

Overall, Random Packs will remain the best value. In a Random pack, you still have a chance to get higher rarity cards, but the chance is very small. The Ultimate and Super packs greatly increase your chance of finding higher rarity card, but do not guarantee this.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Lord Alacrity wrote:
lawlmanz wrote:

All the prices as well as the balance underwent careful review and consideration.

Overall, Random Packs will remain the best value. In a Random pack, you still have a chance to get higher rarity cards, but the chance is very small. The Ultimate and Super packs greatly increase your chance of finding higher rarity card, but do not guarantee this.

That lack of guarantee is why i refuse to buy them....some ideas would be to add a guaranteed rare card and then a good chance to get more rare or regular cards..

Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:25 pm

I'm sorry, but this game is indeed starting to rely on many other factors than gameplay related factors like experience, activity and teamwork/communication. These cards indeed give too much of an edge if used frequently and the only people that can rely on those are the people with large wallets. Yes, for each "financial group" there are about equal chances to receive these rare cards, but then the "luck factor" becomes apparant and actually very important. I rather not have a random number generator form the core of the game.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next